Country Squire Versus the BBC.

51/50

Three very good videos created by Dominic Wightman from Country Squire Magazine,worth a watch................

https://countrysquire.co.uk/2022/07/21/the-countryside-strikes-back/

Also,Dominic Wightman,Nigel Bean & Paul Read are currently being sued by Chris Packham for defamation,details in the following link..

https://www.crowdjustice.com/case/the-packham-3-defamation-defen/

They have been fundraising to help them fight this,myself & a few shooting buddies clubbed together recently & donated a reasonable sum of money,they are still a good way off what they were hoping to raise,perhaps some PW  members might want to donate,unfortunately there's only 2 days left to do so.

Edited by 51/50

9 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, so what's the jist of the defamation  ? What did they say against Packham that he is taking court proceedings and is the BBC backing him ?

It's to do with Country Squire exposing Packham's lies to crowdfund money regarding re-homed lions,you'll find all the details on Country Squire.

Edited by 51/50

I have taken the time to read about the case ,and would advise all to check out the links read the facts and then all who have criticised and vilified Chris Packam on this forum this is your chance to do something to help curb his spreading of lies ,

I rarely get involved but have donated to there legal funds and would urge others to read the facts and decide for your self.