Just found out something about my ex

dazzyboi

Found out yesterday that she has slept with 3 people since we split up a month or 2 ago,

If she is doing that she is not happy either!

best off without her (you wont see it that way for a while)

:rolleyes:

Wise words....

which leave me to believe that someone has stolen Pavman's PC or hijacked his PW account.

Whoever you are, you better start running because Pavman will be most upset when he gets home.

Also you might want to wash your hands if you have touched his PC keyboard and mouse if you know what I mean.

I just bought a pup Dazy, really appealed to my sense of humour when I found the Bitch that produced the pup happened to have the same name as my ex :rolleyes:

Just hold your head up and try and move on its the only option and you will look back on it and think it was a good thing. usually when you're happy and with someone else. In the mean time enjoy drinking and shooting though preferably not at the same time

dont worry bout what she doing,and concentrate on what you want to do,loads more spare time,for shooting,fishing,drinking with mates,and going on pull without worrying bout her indoors finding out,and you ll save a fortune in the long run B)

:look: ;) :o :huh: starting to wish my missus would leave now :rolleyes::no::lol:

Dazzi,,,she said that you and her were well split up...

Anyway,,,,it just happened...........

We was just hanging about and that,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and we got into a bit of snogging,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Chantelle was getting of wiv Billy so she came on to me................

We had just shared a fag and I had a couple of swigs from her lambrini, well you know how it is...........One thing led to another and it all got a bit fruity.

I was quite drunk and well.......................I didnt go prepared...........

At least you can laugh at her when she tells you she has got chlamidia...........

:rolleyes::no: :o

Live and let live my boy.................Remember, I am your father......................Get out there and put the light saber to use......USE THE FORCE...........

Found out yesterday that she has slept with 3 people since we split up a month or 2 ago, 1 of which was a mate of mine..

I felt violently sick. :rolleyes:

I knew it was coming but i didnt realise it would feel so bad.

Dazzi, the quicker you can get here out of your mind the better you will feel, iv been there and got t he T shirt.many years ago.

Your young, it's early doors and there are no lasting consequences i.e. children.

Get all your mistakes out the way now and live and learn and put then all behind you.

Look on the brightside, if you married her and had kids with her you would be skint to the power of 10 for the next 18 years (or until the youngest leaves higher education).

£200 / hour plus VAT for that little snippet of advice :rolleyes:

An ex of mine did pretty much the same thing, and I even guessed correctly which mate it was.

This goes to show 2 things mate

1 - He was never really a mate

2 - You are better off without her, cause she would have done it anyway even if she was still with you.

And that mate will never realise what a big favour he did me, outed himself as a **** and the ex as a waste of time.

Married with 2 kiddies now, going for the 3rd and couldn't be happier.

Life moves in mysterious ways mate, you'll pick yourself up :rolleyes:

Dazzyboi forget her, she is now in your past.....so what if she had a few blokes, you were both seperated at the time...Not sure about your so called mate though....but hey he is only human and maybe he fancied her ....but who cares....

Get living for the future....concerntrate on your life and forget worrying about her and who she is seeing...you can guarantee there will be others...

Enjoy yourself mate and move on

All the Best

Dazzyboi forget her, she is now in your past.....so what if she had a few blokes, you were both seperated at the time...Not sure about your so called mate though....but hey he is only human and maybe he fancied her ....but who cares....

Get living for the future....concerntrate on your life and forget worrying about her and who she is seeing...you can guarantee there will be others...

Enjoy yourself mate and move on

All the Best

my ex done the same to me , we split and she got with one of my "best mates". they wound up married and the next thing i know theyve dissappeared of the face of the planet now normally that would not bother me but i had to little girls with her and i havent seen them since .... dont even know where they are or what they look like now, so i can sympathise mate but believe me itll all work out, but for now your gonna feel like **** so.. you have a gun go kill some bunnies and chill out in the pease and quiet mate. and remember they aint worth bustin yourself up over theres many a better person to have next to you

feel better soon chap

lee :rolleyes:

Feel with you mate! My ex came home from work late and later, then she got a promotion and then (after telling me what a **** I am) married her boss, he then rang me asking me not to argue with her (we have a daughter together which I -after years- got a residency order for) as he is getting all the **** I used to get :rolleyes:

When he finally started hitting her (trust me guys, I never hit her even though the thought was tempting) guess who she rang for help .................... yes you got it................ME. SHe had at least another 5-6 blokes on the go since and all I can tell you is she aint happy.

I read on a forum in the USA something a guy said and really liked it ..... "it doesn;t matter how good she looks, there is some poor guy out there who is sick and tired of the **** she gives him".

Rest assure mate, it aint gonna be you anymore :no: