This sat I will

pavman

With luck this sat sees me arise at 4am for a goose flight and nail my bag limit by 9am, home for breakfast and feed the dogs then off to Highlander (the trailer is ready) for a boat trip up the river. Set out the deeks and nail some Duck and and a brace of Canada, back to his for suppa whilst we thrash France in the Rugby world cup :rolleyes:

Well that’s the plan!

getting up going to meet a farmer on new permission [ 1700 acre] go home get changed go to watch rugby in hospitality suit ,wife take me home get changed off to opening night of new bar.

Get up Sunday and go shooting.

Great. Just the last few hours today i`m struggling with.

Pavman,

Sounds like a damm fine plan.

Mine was find a Pub have a beer, have another, watch Football whilst having a few more beers.

Celebrate the win in the afternoon with yep you got it... more beer, then I thought I might have a few beers whislt watching the Rugby, then one for the road, one for the pavement etc etc etc.

Then Sunday Plan.... Find Headache tablets, slob in bed.

This may have to be changed as just had a call to say approx. 2000 pigeons sitting on one of my permissions, so may have to miss out on a few of the beers early on.

There Again, when I get home tonight and try to explain this to the other half and 12 week old nipper then either my plans will be undone OR my credit card will take a bashing whilst I'm in the field/pub tomorrow.!! :rolleyes:

...be getting up early to drive into darkest essex for a free days partridge shooting, courtesy of my boss, and then coming back to watch us spank the frogs.

SS :rolleyes:

is "spanking the frogs" a suffolk term ?

we say "spanking ones monkey" down 'ere :no:

The good news, we beat the Frogs :good:

4am to 9 am not a Goose within 1/2 a mile of me, as we left the marsh a huge bull was waiting for us whilst he serviced his ladies :good: took 20 mins to lure him away and make a dash for the gate on the next marsh :good:

Home for breakfast then out on the river, dog was sick and paying no attention, left the creek to late and nearly had a heart attack pushing the boat back through knee deep mud

however rewarded with a cracking meal from Mrs H

arrrr the joys of Fowling :oops:

Sounds like you had a day never to forget then :oops:

Which is all what matters at the end of the day, heres hoping there is plenty more of them to come for us all :oops:

When anyone mentions Bulls it reminds me of our fishing trip to ireland being stuck in a field surrounded by Bulls licking the Windows on my ex Boss Galaxy ... :huh::lol::lol::P with me speeding off through the mud with the brother in law running behind me being chased by the bulls :D:D:lol::lol::good::good::good:

Hheee Hheeee

The good news, we beat the Frogs :good:

4am to 9 am not a Goose within 1/2 a mile of me, as we left the marsh a huge bull was waiting for us whilst he serviced his ladies :good: took 20 mins to lure him away and make a dash for the gate on the next marsh :good:

Home for breakfast then out on the river, dog was sick and paying no attention, left the creek to late and nearly had a heart attack pushing the boat back through knee deep mud

however rewarded with a cracking meal from Mrs H

arrrr the joys of Fowling :oops:

I'm suprised hauling that mobile hand cannon of yours did'nt give you a stroke before you got to the mud!!!