Salmon fishin weekend

Jonnyni

That first photo of you jonny, is that big nomski in the background. Didn't see any pics of his fish. I take it he blanked as usual. Where were you fishing, what stretch. We think it is renanny bend???. All the same well done to the two of yous very nice fish in deed.

What do you think of this one Jonny. Caught today by myself. My first springer of the season.

Just saw your springer well done BA :yp: what weight was it.

My mate got one 14.5lbs and lost one the same.

Well done jonny on your catch. Tell me this how could your mate tell that the fish that got away was the same weight as the one he landed. Also where were you fishing. :lol:

Tell me this how could your mate tell that the fish that got away was the same weight as the one he landed. Also where were you fishing. :yp:

He had played it for 10 minutes and was about to put it in the net when it got off. Of course he didn't know what weight it was exactly but got a good enough look at it to say it was about the same weight.

Where was I fishing? have a look on the web and see if you can tell me where I was, its on video (same place as the last one I think)