Salmon fishin weekend

Jonnyni

Rarms

They are carcus tags that are serialised so that all fish call be traced.

I'm of to Lough Corrib in a few hours for the May Fly hatch. Weather conditions are beautiful but **** for fishing.

I'll post results if anyone is interested.

Cakie

Just spent the last four days on lough Corrib fishing the Mayfly unluckily for us we got the all the conditions wrong and there has not been much of a hatch yet. On four days our boat caught about 20 the best being 2lbs. The best over all was a new angler who got one fishing a single proxy buzzer of nearly 6Lbs. Beginners luck ehh, not when i was a beginner.

Spent one evening on the Galway wier, an excellent stretch of fly water which cost us 12 euro for the evening. Four anglers two fish lost and one banked at over 11lbs.

Cakie

This is a picture of colin with his first fish of the season. 10lb spring salmon, caught on the river moy in Co. Mayo. He got the fish on the shrimp.

B.A. Thats a funny lookin part of the MOY :yp: :):D:D

Oh got another one 11lbs have the picture but cannot send it from my phone will try again.

This is a picture of colin with his first fish of the season. 10lb spring salmon, caught on the river moy in Co. Mayo. He got the fish on the shrimp.

B.A. Thats a funny lookin part of the MOY :yp: :):D:D

Oh got another one 11lbs have the picture but cannot send it from my phone will try again.

:lol::lol::lol: Jonny did you like that one. Col had to come all ther way to the drowse so that he could get the photo taken to put on the site. At least you know were it was taken. When did you get the other fish mate.

I got it last Wed. went down for another day trip (****** long way to travel for a days fishin 340 miles) maybe I had already told ya ?

It was worth it though one at 11 and one for me mate at 11.5.

Are ya going anywhere fishin this weekend ive a party to goto and an interclub clay shoot between Larne, Comber, and Newtownards Wildfowlers so this weekends out for me but im going down next weekend. The rivers will all be quite low at the minute so im not too bothered.