Good idea for sale

the other day shooting i realised how many pellets i was losing from getting them from my pocket. i found this very difficult so i invented.........

the pellet keyring. the pellet key ring is much like a normal key ring but carries pellets. it is effective at holding pellets and is easy to get them out and clips on nearly everything. i have only tried it with few brands of pellets and it excells with all of them these include. super point,bulldog,SMK and the very popular accu pell.

it is very easy to use in the field and the pellets never fall out.

here are some pictures. if anyones interested email me on

reedbradshaw@hotmail.com or PM me so we can negotiate a small price.

post-11-1083696868.jpg

Ollie is right mate you have shot yourself in the foot! :lol::lol:

Besides the idea is not new, I have been using a similar method albeit a punched leather belt for the last 5 years ( Patent not pending ) see topic under airgunner section of the 1st April entitled pellet pouches.

If you market this I will sue! :lol::lol::lol:

It will cost you a can of coke and 2 oz. lemon bon-bons. :P:lol::lol::lol:

FM.

( Good idea if it works for you though, where do you put the car keys? in the pellet tin?)

rcr,

I don't want to ruin your dreams of being the inventor of this but some shooting mags used to give rubber versions of these away free, with a string attached to go round your neck. :lol:

I use a small drawstring pouch hung round me neck, the spare 10 shot mag can go in it too, to save time reloading in a hurry. :lol:

oh yes... and you would never be able to patent it anywayas you have already given it away free by showing the pictures. :lol: