• Lager
    • Ale
    • Stout
    • Cider
    • Spirits
    • o2
    • Coffee
    • PG

Whether its a wine in the evening or a session down the local, whats your favourite tipple? Just wondering how many lager louts, Ale drinkers and cider drinkers etc there are on here.

Me personally its a good ale, like Fursty Ferret or Old Speckled Hen, HSB :rolleyes:

Own up to your favourite brand too, lets share some beers :angry:

Whether its a wine in the evening or a session down the local, whats your favourite tipple? Just wondering how many lager louts, Ale drinkers and cider drinkers etc there are on here.

Me personally its a good ale, like Fursty Ferret or Old Speckled Hen, HSB :rolleyes:

Own up to your favourite brand too, lets share some beers :w00t:

if its alkiholic I sup it. :angry:

PS what's o2 ??

Oxygen :rolleyes:

Wine with food - almost always red, maybe rose in the summer with barbie, almost never white.

Evening beers - always go with the local brew if out somewhere in the country.

Lunchtime beers - normally Fullers Discovery, bit lighter so better for going back into work after a few.

I can't drink Scotch, I wish I could, I have tried but I almost heave at the smell let alone the taste, makes going to Scotland a real chore

now am not a big drinker <_< , but i do like to let my hair down at weekends .and when i do its almost always with a bottle of red. or white if am feeling a little bit playful (ask sweepy) .also from a early age i was brought up on sherry .now let me re,phrase that .when my grandparents backs were turned . i used to drink the bristol cream . at chirstmas i like sweepy to treat me to a bottle of baileys .but i find as am getting older it dont like me so much . if on one of those very rare occasions when sweepy take me out then i might have a beer xxxx suzy

:blink: All of the above!!

Love spanish lager, aguila and mahoo, mexican stuff like sol and dos equis...HAS to be bottled.

Well into Magners and bulmers over ice at the moment, and vodka by the litre..............

Love red wine, but only drink hungarian, it has no glycol in it which Im allergic to, I love mordanna and borre foras, also one italian red called travicelli.......awsome wines.....served chilled!!! <_<

Carling all year round.

Rose in the summer and perhaps cider and a pint of ice cubes

Red wine with Sunday dinner

Sparkly at Xmas

G&T as a "breather" if I'm getting too full of gassy lager

It all depends on who I'm with and what the occasion is. This weekend I'll be mostly drinking Carling <_<

P.

now am not a big drinker <_< , but i do like to let my hair down at weekends .and when i do its almost always with a bottle of red. or white if am feeling a little bit playful (ask sweepy) .also from a early age i was brought up on sherry .now let me re,phrase that .when my grandparents backs were turned . i used to drink the bristol cream . at chirstmas i like sweepy to treat me to a bottle of baileys .but i find as am getting older it dont like me so much . if on one of those very rare occasions when sweepy take me out then i might have a beer xxxx suzy

sound like sweepy's a tightwad sooooz. beer? :blink: