Hand warmers

Dougy

After reading in the "for sale section" there is a topic on hand warmers.

over the years ive tried the type that you pess a zinc disk to acctuate the the warmer then went onto the solid fuel type,

they are ok but you have the problem with you cloths smell ing like an old bonfire with the solid fuel type and the other last only for a couple of hours :)

then i tried the lighter fluid type, and i can promise you there fantastic. they stay warm for hours, infact too hot to touch even after 24hours and they dont smell like an old garden fire <_<

worth buying 100% :blink:

After reading in the "for sale section" there is a topic on hand warmers.

over the years ive tried the type that you pess a zinc disk to acctuate the the warmer then went onto the solid fuel type,

they are ok but you have the problem with you cloths smell ing like an old bonfire with the solid fuel type and the other last only for a couple of hours :)

then i tried the lighter fluid type, and i can promise you there fantastic. they stay warm for hours, infact too hot to touch even after 24hours and they dont smell like an old garden fire <_<

worth buying 100% :blink:

I have a peacock hand warmer, fantastic bit of kit.

http://www.peacockhandwarmers.co.uk/

Jerry

So are these things safe to use...i keep hearing stories of things like these catching fire.

Noticed some for sale on ebay £20 is that the average price etc

Could really do with something like this for when i start beating next week

No, sober again now bud, as recomended the Peacock handwarmers are the biz, I have circulation probs, tried the press disc type, the charcoal stick type, both no good for really cold days, then as as advised above the petrol Peacock handwarmer!!! get one great bit of kit. it lasts for hours!!! <_< :blink:

I might get the father in law one also, he suffers badly when its cold...muscle in the hand fading away...cant even load the gun when it gets to cold, and he has the charcoal warmer...but you know what they are like sometimes.

Thanks for the update, better see if the MRs is in a good mood for me to spend some of her money... <_<

Should be in her good books as she as been ill all last night and today and ive been doing the baby stuff.. :blink:

I might get the father in law one also, he suffers badly when its cold...muscle in the hand fading away...cant even load the gun when it gets to cold, and he has the charcoal warmer...but you know what they are like sometimes.

Thanks for the update, better see if the MRs is in a good mood for me to spend some of her money... <_<

Should be in her good books as she as been ill all last night and today and ive been doing the baby stuff.. :blink:

yes ok bud , honestly the Peacock handwarmers are a brilliant bit of kit, if you get one ,(for beating then go for the bigger one, )I have the standard size and its still hot after 7 hours, of travelling and clay shooting, best buy I have made for years, cheers,

I spent bit more and got the giant one £25 went out one morning got home put it on the side and i kid you not it was still warm the following afternoon, running costs were i would say about 50p for that amount of time. brill bit of kit to have this time of year :good: