come on england again

dustyfox

Absolutely no way it was not a try. Unbelievable decision.

Also noticed that SA never get obstruction against them do they!

Anus openings.

Got to take the postitives tho, we got to the final and that is more than was expected of the team, we have faced hard opposition in the French and the Australians. I for one am PROUD of what the lads have done.

Swing low fellas.

ROBBED

cost us the game

Absolutely no way it was not a try. Unbelievable decision.

Also noticed that SA never get obstruction against them do they!

Anus openings.

Got to take the postitives tho, we got to the final and that is more than was expected of the team, we have faced hard opposition in the French and the Australians. I for one am PROUD of what the lads have done.Swing low fellas.

Absolutly gutted, the springboks just played there game, gained early points then pushed england away with the strong defence every time we went for the try. It wore us down, vital players left and in the end the clock just turned its last 10 minutes, too many points down there was no coming back.

Absolutly gutted, the springboks just played there game, gained early points then pushed england away with the strong defence every time we went for the try. It wore us down, vital players left and in the end the clock just turned its last 10 minutes, too many points down there was no coming back.

what about the disallowed try dazzy :no::good::mad::no:

Well in my eyes the England team are still the world champions, because that was a tri, I wonder how much they paid the ref to disallow that tri.

But three cheers to our lads they played very well and give them support they represented us and they did very well. no one was expecting them to get into the final but they did.

Keep your heads up we may have to wait another 4 years but we can only get better.

dustyfox

Shock horror, the official who disallowed the try was an australian, no sour grapes from our distant convict relations there then ! Oh well, at least one of them made it to the final :no:

An ausie, mmmm get your own back time hey.

all I can say he should be brought to task, and be povided with some english nhs spec's.the **** :good::mad::no::no:

Gutted :good:

I'm on a low, feeling down, at a low ebb, need another drink. I must get a grip before Mungler takes advantage of my sorry state and beats me at shooting again.........must get a grip, grit my teeth and show a determination worthy of a true Essex man!

Mind you, Del Digweed will be gutted too, he's a massive rugby fan......maybe, just maybe, I'll have a chance :mad:

Well played England - top tournament, top team, top players. Everything the football team isn't!!

Gutted :good:

I'm on a low, feeling down, at a low ebb, need another drink. I must get a grip before Mungler takes advantage of my sorry state and beats me at shooting again.........must get a grip, grit my teeth and show a determination worthy of a true Essex man!

Mind you, Del Digweed will be gutted too, he's a massive rugby fan......maybe, just maybe, I'll have a chance :mad:

Well played England - top tournament, top team, top players. Everything the football team isn't!!

corrrreccct

The decision on the try could have gone either way.It was a very close call.

not close at all i'm afraid to be disallowed when the ball was put down his foot was in the air

Just watched the replys again and the tmo got it right.

Cuetos left foot hit the touch line before he grounded the ball

bet you don't hit a lot of birds with your eyesight.