Man bags

Pedro

Own up, who's got one?

I appreciate there's an awful lot of butch hairy types on here, but I know there's a few younger "hip" fellows who may have followed the French and decided to have a male hand bag.

My brother got me something that looks like an old WWII gas mask bag that I must admit to being too embarassed to carry around. My 15yr old daughter thinks it's great and that I look really "cool". :good:

Oh God...................................................................

I think my game bag would be really cool, but the blood stains seem to put people off :good::lol:

P.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pedro

a man after my own heart

took my 14yr daughter old to "the mall" recently where poor ol dad had to keep a discreet non embarrassing distance

i was amazed at not only the amount of manbags but also the rather gay looking scarfs around the necks of the young males, and it wasn't even cold

i dont know, the youth of today eh!!

got to be a southener thing this,

Men ,,,Bags?:lol:?:lol:?????:D??

you got to be a woooofter

what a question to ask on a shooting forum

As predicted - hairy manly type responses :good::lol::lol: Get with your feminine side ..................................... :good:

P.

got to be a southener thing this,

Men ,,,Bags?:lol:?:lol:?:lol:?:lol:??

you got to be a woooofter

what a question to ask on a shooting forum

yeah, cos they all put their Giro cheque in the pockets of their shell suits north of the Watford Gap !! :good::good:

:good: Im not sure a man with a manbag would be welcome on the essex mafia shoots.....manboobs maybe.............

They're coming - since I've left the vans the training has gone out of the window and I find I'm turning into "fat bloke", something I said I'd never do........................ :good:

P.

:good: hAPPENS TO THE BEST OF US DUDE....JUST ACCELERATES OUT OF CONTROL WHEN YOU HIT 40!!!!!!

I took the kids to Alton towers on friday and several rides i had to take my coat off to get the restraint thingy over my chest!!!! 54" chest....bigger tits than my wife!!!!!....fairly firm though....so LV reckons!! :good:

THEY DONT CALL US THE ESSEX MASSIVE COS WE IS LIKE A POSSE DUDE!!!!

:good: hAPPENS TO THE BEST OF US DUDE....JUST ACCELERATES OUT OF CONTROL WHEN YOU HIT 40!!!!!!

I took the kids to Alton towers on friday and several rides i had to take my coat off to get the restraint thingy over my chest!!!! 54" chest....bigger tits than my wife!!!!!....fairly firm though....so LV reckons!! :good:

THEY DONT CALL US THE ESSEX MASSIVE COS WE IS LIKE A POSSE DUDE!!!!

My brother was asked to get off a ride at Southend because the bars wouldn't go over his chest/gut, boy was he embarrassed :lol:

P.

*** do you put in a man bag??

wallet goes in one pocket of the jeans, mobile in another, car keys in another. obviously its easier at this time of year as you may have a jacket on too, with even more choice of pockets.

If you are planning on carrying a comb, small pot of hair styling cream, a personal planner, au de toilet, and a big packet of anal sex proof condoms, I guess you need a manbag!

When I post this I'm ready for the comments.

While in Canada, a few years ago, I bought fanny bag, from Wal Mart.

I hasten to add it is in camouflage.

It is one of the best bits of kit I've ever had for storing cartridges in and all those other things you need when decoying, bunnying etc.

So many pockets and so accessable.

I'm ready........go ahead.

:good:

John . That ain't a man bag !

Man bag is the same as a ladys handbag . So your safe !

look here - http://www.manbag.com/

Make sure you go to the testimonials page for even more fun ! Quotes such as "My chiropractor suggested a MAN-n-BAG because sitting on my overstuffed wallet was misaligning my spine."

-- Nat S, Boston-Massachusetts

Nearly spat me cup o tea , when i read that one .

all the best yis yp :good:

theres nowt wrong with manbags.as for what goes in them ? mine is handy for carrying the odd snare, knife, dog snacks, flask of yorkshire tea and the odd pheasant or rabbit that may come my way. i havent got the man boobs or scarf boys but i have got 18 inch biceps thats why i probably dont get questioned plus i look like a hill billy devils reject

never judge a man by his manbag cus you never no what hes got inside it lol

paddy

Grrrr i can feel the testosterone from here, infact we're all so butch we shave with broken shards of glass.

When i was at uni (a few months ago) I had a so called 'manbag' more like a satchel type bag than a womens handbag. In fact i'd go so far as to say that nearly everyone has one. It is useful for putting books in etc the type of material that you require to become educated. I'm not ashamed to admit it, try stuffing folders and books in your shellsuits au revoir my chavvy gaylordians. :good:

Men should have rucksacks.

However, a question for the older PW fraternity -

"Which of you had a 70's man bag?"

Back when men were real men and real men wore Brut.

When i was at school i had the standard issue rucksack,probably with a motorhead skull on it.

If i had turned up with a so called "manbag"i would have been beaten to near death and when the teachers had finished some of the pupils would have had a go too.