Biscuits

steve_b_wales

5 minutes ago, steve_b_wales said:

There's a few makes/tastes of biscuits out there that I like, but a few days ago, while in B&M, I spotted packets of Milk Chocolate Hobnobs  with Coconut Macaroon flavour. Wow, I must say that, to date, these rank as my #1 biscuit.

Not tried the coconut macaroon version, but the milk chocolate Hobnobs and the plain Hobnobs are probably my present favourites now Jacob's Club Fruit is no longer available.  Milk chocolate is nicer, but the plain gives you less of a guilt feeling!

3 hours ago, ditchman said:

how do theystand up to dunking ??

Pretty good. A few seconds is enough.

3 hours ago, JohnfromUK said:

Not tried the coconut macaroon version, but the milk chocolate Hobnobs and the plain Hobnobs are probably my present favourites now Jacob's Club Fruit is no longer available.  Milk chocolate is nicer, but the plain gives you less of a guilt feeling!

These are still in my top 5 of biscuits.

16 hours ago, welsh1 said:

For a bit of buscuit luxury try these from Aldi, got a nice ginger kick.

aldi.PNG

We have been eating the Morrisons version, very nice and like you said the ginger kick is tasty. Tip don't keep them in a biscuit tin with other biscuits as after time the other biscuits will have a hint of ginger about them, the custard creams didn't play well with them. 😁