new rifle in 222

2012 bore

hi all .. :good: looking to get a new centrefire in 222.. the price i can go is £900.. any good info out there? .. i hav been shooting a new HW Weihrauch in 222 and its S##t.... :lol: many thanks 2012 bore

just out of curiosity why do do say the HW is-- ? not very good

hi all .. :good: looking to get a new centrefire in 222.. the price i can go is £900.. any good info out there? .. i hav been shooting a new HW Weihrauch in 222 and its S##t.... :lol: many thanks 2012 bore

Yes, i'd like to know also!

I have no knowledge of their rimfires and centrefires, but find it hard to believe they are rubbish!

hi all .. :lol: looking to get a new centrefire in 222.. the price i can go is £900.. any good info out there? .. i hav been shooting a new HW Weihrauch in 222 and its S##t.... :lol: many thanks 2012 bore

Hi, trigger pull is so lite, :lol: it is a danger :good: , grouping is as bad.. i have a .17HMR in a Anschutz its the best rifle i have ever shot. but the price for one in centrefire is £1100 plus.. :lol:

Hi, trigger pull is so lite, :lol: it is a danger :good: , grouping is as bad.. i have a .17HMR in a Anschutz its the best rifle i have ever shot. but the price for one in centrefire is £1100 plus.. :lol:

Hi ,

i have one in 17hmr and find it absolutly fine, trigger is adjustable so you can have it to your liking and it will group as good as any annie i've seen ! :lol:

but with the cash you've got to spend (£900) you should be able to pick up a new Sako for that much

i would say that if you have issues with a HW i wouldn't go for a Sako cus there even Better :good:

Funny you mention the trigger being light, i read that nearly all rifle owners that post on here change or modify the factory trigger to make it a lighter pull :lol:

what did you do to try and rectify the bad grouping. and what was the size of group on average :lol:

its just that i was lookin at the Weihrauch before i bought mine.

a mate of mine has the hw66 in .222 and the thing is so accurate its scary and he only ever uses factory ammo,sakos to be exact.

he did adjust the trigger a bit to suit himself,feels like an hw77 record trigger to me,which i always liked anyway.

what sort of ammo was being used in the one you were shooting?

Buy a Rossi!!! the trigger is heavy as hell, it weighs a tonne, good and safe though external hammer and all :good::lol::lol::P:wub::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I have never heard any one say an anschutz is pants and the triggers too heavy,,,Your a star! :good:

:no: Where does it say in my link that Anschutz is s##t. and there triggers are too heavy? i own a new Anschutz .17 HMR with the 64 match trigger and is one hell of a gun... :P ... Am looking for a new top class centrefire in 222.. for fox control.. i have a Weihrauch HW 66 in 222 and i dont like it.. :good:

Buy a Rossi!!! the trigger is heavy as hell, it weighs a tonne, good and safe though external hammer and all :):lol::lol::lol:;):lol::lol:??? B)

I have never heard any one say an anschutz is pants and the triggers too heavy,,,Your a star! :blink:

:no: Where does it say in my link that Anschutz is s##t. and there triggers are too heavy? i own a new Anschutz .17 HMR with the 64 match trigger and is one hell of a gun... :P ... Am looking for a new top class centrefire in 222.. for fox control.. i have a Weihrauch HW 66 in 222 and i dont like it.. :unsure:

Why not try and iron out any problems first (ie adjust the trigger).

Then you could spend your money on better optics! ;)

Buy a Rossi!!! the trigger is heavy as hell, it weighs a tonne, good and safe though external hammer and all :lol::lol::lol:;):lol::lol:??? B) :no:

I have never heard any one say an anschutz is pants and the triggers too heavy,,,Your a star! ;)

:P Where does it say in my link that Anschutz is s##t. and there triggers are too heavy? i own a new Anschutz .17 HMR with the 64 match trigger and is one hell of a gun... :P ... Am looking for a new top class centrefire in 222.. for fox control.. i have a Weihrauch HW 66 in 222 and i dont like it.. :unsure:

Sorry, my mistake, late night posting an all :blink: replace Anschutz with Wiehrauch :) Thought every body loved thier triggers ???