Fox Calls

Vermin Dropper

Hi All,

I just wondered if anyone would be interested in buying any of these calls,

I use them and I know others that do too, everyone who does use them thinks that they're fantastic to be honest.

foxcall.jpg

I know the person who makes them and can get some from him trade, I'll do them at £10 including P&P (thats the cheapest you'll get them anywhere including any discount) so if anyone is interested let me know and I'll pick some up,

cheers, :good:

I bought one a while back, not called anything in with it yet but as for using it... Stick it in yer gob, blow as little or as much as you want and bite to alter the sound. That is it, no secret besides making the sound THEY want to hear. If I can use it, anyone can. Now just to call a fox in with it... Lol.

a tip for those that are having one,

get a small drill bit (pilot size) heat it up and put a hole in the end past the rivet then put a small key ring on and attach to a lanyard, then you wont loose it <_<

was going to post a pick but cant find camera at the mo

I bought one of these(but under a different name) from the auction site for same price and they work quite well.... Now i'm not saying these are the same but on mine I blew the reed a bit too hard and it bent :lol:

its a fox call , not a trumpet. :lol:

It's a bassoon you buffoon :lol: :lol: <_<