Webley and Scott 810 Semi Auto Review

ShaggyRS6

It should be pointed out that ShaggyRS6 is not given the products he posts his comments on, so his reviews are unbiased.

In shaggyRS6's first post he said he "was very kindly sent a webley and scott 810" would that not qualify as been given the product he reviewed :huh: -on the basis he gives it back :good::good:

being lent the gun?

Was a good review, detailed enough, giving genuine experiance, unbiased and a good read.

And free!

Nice report Shaggy!

I have just been onto the W&S website, you said there was an option for a 20/28, is there definitely an option for a 28 bore as a mate of mine will be straight into order, couldnt find one on the site?, or are we talking inches?

Edited by Hot-Shot

They did very kindly sent it to me And very unkindly wanted it back. So I sold my Hatsan and bought it :rolleyes:

As Tikka said, and as I have said before, reviews are only the opinion of those reviewing the product. My views only. It may be a complete pile of poo in someone elses hands, that's why we need more people doing reviews.

Does not take long to put pen to paper, or finger to keyboard and jot down a few notes or thoughts. The reviews dont have to be pages long.

By my own admission I have not got half the experince some of you have on here, but, I like to write, so why not put that enthusiasm back into the site that has given me the experince I have so far.

Edited by ShaggyRS6

Nice report Shaggy!

I have just been onto the W&S website, you said there was an option for a 20/28, is there definitely an option for a 28 bore as a mate of mine will be straight into order, couldnt find one on the site?, or are we talking inches?

I had a look on the site and the 1000 certainley does the 810 seems not to advertise 28. i will check with W&S to see what's changed.

• 2 months later...

Thought I would do a quick update on this. The gun is still going strong. Its been pulled through bushes and undergrowth and to be fair has not really marked which is excellent.

Since the review it has jamed 4 times whilst ejecting the carts. It seems to only do this on the Green Gamebore Carts 32G, having said that Gamebore changed these carts I think as they now come in a clear case. Not had one of these jam yet.

I also wanted to see what it was like if I left it uncleaned. I put 500 Carts through it without cleaning it. During this period I had one jam. The first clean after 500 through it was a pain as you can imagine, but I wont be making a habbit of that :good:

For the money it's proving to be a great peice of kit.

I was really pleased to find this thread as I've been thinking of buying an 810 for pigeon shooting but I wasn't sure.

I looked at one at Brandesburton clay ground on Tuesday and it seemed too good to be true. They told me that they have sold 14 and no faults or returns yet. Then he told me it has a lifetime warranty. I might buy one next week.

Thanks Shaggy, very helpful. :welcomeani:

• 1 month later...
:rolleyes: bought a left hand 810 camo semi auto from webley lovely gun unfortunatley it came with a right hand cast webley took it back said they would put left hand stock on waited five weeks i was told a pack of lies on the phone about waiting for parts when it came back all they had done was fitted two black spacers not even camo which made the lenth of pull to long for me as i have small hands when i complained i was told we dont do left hand stocks and was told to take a spacer out myself to shorten the pull i would not buy another thing off webley and i will be voiceing my disgust at there trade stand at the next show venue they are at / ps i am going to have to sell the gun as it is to long for me now :lol: Edited by kennyboy30