Lidl Razor

billytheghillie

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I went and bought the razor, and I was impressed with it. The only thing I would say is that I wish the blade would be a bit smaller, but a very clean smooth to be fair. I usually use Gillette Mk3 and have always hated paying the extortionate price for their blades. 

I may have a look into this, I only use it for my head and cutting in beard!

I’ll check it out next time I’m in a Lidl!

Are they disposable, or head changing?

I stick with the Fusion (battery vibrating version) and use a Razor pit - I shave every day and the razor pit extends the life of the blade head to months and months. Indeed the razor pit is a shaving game changer.

6 minutes ago, Mungler said:

I stick with the Fusion (battery vibrating version) and use a Razor pit - I shave every day and the razor pit extends the life of the blade head to months and months. Indeed the razor pit is a shaving game changer.

I have to agree, i can use one razor for months on end with the razor pit.

Tesco do a budget one too with changeable blades. I shave every two days and they usually last a couple of months.

I know two days seems a long time but I've always been a bit immature for my age and have often been assumed to be much younger.

19 hours ago, Mungler said:

I agree with regard to the razor pit. I bought one thinking it was a bit of a gimmick, but in all fairness, it actually works. 

2 hours ago, steve_b_wales said:

I agree with regard to the razor pit. I bought one thinking it was a bit of a gimmick, but in all fairness, it actually works. 

That’s how I got into them - sceptical and then ‘blimey’.

Another razor pit fan here, was very surprised at how good it was, its around £30 on Amazon now, paid a bit less than that probably over 10 years ago, its still going strong. 

Read this thought i would give it a try at only £3'98 for the razor and £3'98 for a pack of four replacement blades its not that dear , I gave it a go and was pleasantly surprised how it glided over the skin no catching up like the cheapy's i usually buy when i was finished i was happy with the shave , It normally costs me £40 for a Turkish to get the same result.

28 minutes ago, Bigbob said:

Read this thought i would give it a try at only £3'98 for the razor and £3'98 for a pack of four replacement blades its not that dear , I gave it a go and was pleasantly surprised how it glided over the skin no catching up like the cheapy's i usually buy when i was finished i was happy with the shave , It normally costs me £40 for a Turkish to get the same result.

Yes, I was pleasantly surprised too, although I wish blade was a bit smaller.