BREAKING NEWS

ShootingEgg

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just watched the PM addressing the UK, stood outside in the cold wet  British weather and then  Keir Starmer all nice and warm in a studio, who is the bravest. Please don't come back with smartest.

Edited by RCB56

starmer and the red queen will appease the unions..they will get what they want....the migrants will continue to come......more money will chucked at the NHS...instead of culling all the useless jobs and getting a grip of central buying

in effect when soonak pulls his finger out of the dam wall by going.....stanrmer wont replace it and everything will come crashing down...the country will go broke and the call to prayers will be heard across the land.......

and the British white man and woman will be no more

Moi cynicle :whistling:

PS...and i will still be without teeth

4 minutes ago, dainty duck said:

Anyone know what Stammer's view on field sports are ?

Starmmer has no opinion on anything. 

It's game time, July 4th doesn't seem that far off either.

3 minutes ago, dainty duck said:

It would be a good time to offload some stuff then !

Possibly. 

Don't buy anymore. 

Hopefully we'll get a while before his ankle snappers get there way. 

19 minutes ago, dainty duck said:

Anyone know what Stammer's view on field sports are ?

if it gets him votes....he will stamp on us...........and that will be his M.O. for his tenure.....the woke mob will be licking his testicles for free...expecting a good outcum

38 minutes ago, RCB56 said:

Just watched the PM addressing the UK, stood outside in the cold wet  British weather and then  Keir Starmer all nice and warm in a studio, who is the bravest. Please don't come back with smartest.

FB_IMG_1716399127115_copy_269x180.jpg

Just now, Rim Fire said:

FB_IMG_1716399127115_copy_269x180.jpg

🤣🤣

42 minutes ago, ditchman said:

if it gets him votes....he will stamp on us...........and that will be his M.O. for his tenure.....the woke mob will be licking his testicles for free...expecting a good outcum

Expecting a good outcome.

From where, his testicles.

Terrible news, to be quite frank. Just means we get a Labour government that bit sooner. I was hoping we’d have at least until November.

If any kind of significant shooting incident happens with Labour in power then we’ll see exactly how much influence the likes of Luke Pollard have. I would strongly recommend that nobody spends much money on a new pump action shotgun.

A couple of good points made elsewhere,  why has Sunak called the election earlier than needed, vote of no confidence going in, Wimbledon and the Euros on, so voters stay away, a nice big distraction so we miss something else?

Maybe he's just really confident 🤔 😅😅😅

2 hours ago, RCB56 said:

Surely you’re joking? Brave? 🤣🤣

I was sat watching it thinking what an absolute shambles. Organised a press conference outside in the pouring rain. 

I genuinely think someone stitched him up setting it up outside! 

I saw saying how stupid it made him look. Now the press are saying the same! 

20 minutes ago, Genghis said:

If any kind of significant shooting incident happens with Labour in power then we’ll see exactly how much influence the likes of Luke Pollard have. I would strongly recommend that nobody spends much money on a new pump action shotgun.

I agree with you for sure but if we take a look at XL Bullies for example, 16 people have unfortunately lost thier lives to these dogs in just a few years. Obviously in the last several decades deaths with legally held guns are rare. I personally think the Bully topic will take priority... at least to begin with, but then what do I know...

10 minutes ago, Mice! said:

A couple of good points made elsewhere,  why has Sunak called the election earlier than needed, vote of no confidence going in, Wimbledon and the Euros on, so voters stay away, a nice big distraction so we miss something else?

Maybe he's just really confident 🤔 😅😅😅

It's easier to move house in July with more daylight and better weather, he's probably already eyeing up property in the US.

For anyone wondering if things could get any worse, I think the answer is...Yes.

2 hours ago, ditchman said:

starmer and the red queen will appease the unions..they will get what they want....the migrants will continue to come......more money will chucked at the NHS...instead of culling all the useless jobs and getting a grip of central buying

in effect when soonak pulls his finger out of the dam wall by going.....stanrmer wont replace it and everything will come crashing down...the country will go broke and the call to prayers will be heard across the land.......

and the British white man and woman will be no more

Moi cynicle 

PS...and i will still be without teeth

Hello, Well said Simon👍

19 minutes ago, Lloyd90 said:

I was sat watching it thinking what an absolute shambles. Organised a press conference outside in the pouring rain. 

He'd probably have looked worse holding a brolley, but it's like they waited for it to be raining. 

22 minutes ago, Wymondley said:

For anyone wondering if things could get any worse, I think the answer is...Yes

If you have a job that is not for the state or a private pension you will get screwed ......Again. just like last time they were in power.

29 minutes ago, Lloyd90 said:

Me and the wife sat open jawed - never seen anything so stupid - But i pray for a miracle and the blues do get back in 

28 minutes ago, Wymondley said:

It's easier to move house in July with more daylight and better weather, he's probably already eyeing up property in the US.

For anyone wondering if things could get any worse, I think the answer is...Yes.

Yes i wonder if Pickfords are fully booked on the 5 th 

10 minutes ago, Mice! said:

He'd probably have looked worse holding a brolley, but it's like they waited for it to be raining. 

Put a gazebo up !