statistics (i need help quick)

Mrs Sweepy

well its finally happen after 37 weeks of nights. sweepy has just left for he last one for a while . now this is were i need your help .as most of you seem to know a lot about facts and statistics as proven in previous topic .could someone help me with a very personal problem. now we all know whats its like when you have not spent time with your love one for a while .its like being on honeymoon all again .but as we all no very quickly that soon comes to a end . so heres my delicate qustion. what are the statistics for your weekly hows your father.now sweepy tells me its four times aweek and twice on sunday .but i have my doubts. so please men of facts please put me right. then i will know when to plan a headache . o and please keep it clean as i do not want to be responsible for the mods having a funny turn .thank you xxx suzy

Mrs S

As we all know there are different levels of the nudge nudge wink wink . Do you want to know about the "rattle" or the full blown bells and whistles type of horizontal olympics ?

all the best yis yp :friends:

I'm a 3 times a day man.

Your not marryed then .

all the best yis yp :welcomeani:

Not married, but I know a girl called pam. :welcomeani:

Mrs S

As we all know there are different levels of the nudge nudge wink wink . Do you want to know about the "rattle" or the full blown bells and whistles type of horizontal olympics ?

all the best yis yp :yahoo:

I'm a 3 times a day man.

Your not marryed then .

all the best yis yp :lol:

Not married, but I know a girl called pam. :welcomeani:

I know her, she's got 5 sisters, hasn't she? :friends::welcomeani::friends:

in the week ,it's most nights and maybe two mornings.

at the weekend , it's morning and night with a lunchtime sesh if the kids are out of the way and i'm not shooting.

i think i must be doing it wrong though because she keeps making me do it over and over :welcomeani:

Guest The Outlaw

at the weekend , it's morning and night with a lunchtime sesh if the kids are out of the way and i'm not shooting.

i think i must be doing it wrong though because she keeps making me do it over and over :welcomeani:

sounds like hoovering or loading the washing machineitis to me :friends::welcomeani::friends:

My missus always complains that she's too tired. But she's a real deep sleeper so she doesn't know that we do it most nights :welcomeani:

Now she thinks that I'm losing interest cos I've stopped badgering her just at the time she's started having naughty dreams and is fancying a bit.

Buy yourselves a telly :welcomeani::friends:

:friends: D2D

Once a week guys? :welcomeani:

:friends::yahoo::lol:

Damn I feel like a stallion now. 4 or 5 times a week, the odd 'drop the kids off at school and she's back 20 minutes later' fun too.

As for Weekends, Grandparents are ace. Kids love sleeping over there so we can errr..go shopping and stuff. :friends: Yeah, 'shopping'. :welcomeani::lol: