Donald Trump.

JKD

14 hours ago, serrac said:

Ah so that's about the Ukrainian corruption then, not the corruption involving the Chinese asset management company.

The Biden's are up to their necks in ****!

10 hours ago, Mungler said:

1. The mortgage fraud charge was a joke. Decade old, no complaint from any bank and all moneys repaid. Falsifying accounts to pay hush money - sounds grand but it’s a BS misdemeanour jumped up to a felony. Lawyers pay people to ‘shut up and go away’ every day. The payment came out of a big bucket and went in the wrong column of a spreadsheet (a) personal (b) business (c) campaign. Anything but C and it’s legit. Anyone think Trump get his biro out and does his own mortgage application and tax returns?

2. massive error on the part of the democrats. First, middle America can see what’s going on and the middle voters in particular. Committed democrats will never vote trump; it’s the ones in the middle that count. Second, they have opened the door wide open for what happens to ex presidents. Think of the charges that could have been brought against Clinton, Bush, Biden and Obama if the federal state went through every corner of their lives going back over a decade. Those that think Trump Is a criminal and is just getting prosecuted like a criminal - well when he gets in, you wouldn’t want the surname ‘Biden’. What will happen to clan Biden will make this look mild. And the democrats did it to themselves like the sanctimonious thickos they are. 

:good:

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

11 hours ago, Mungler said:

1. The mortgage fraud charge was a joke. Decade old, no complaint from any bank and all moneys repaid. Falsifying accounts to pay hush money - sounds grand but it’s a BS misdemeanour jumped up to a felony. Lawyers pay people to ‘shut up and go away’ every day. The payment came out of a big bucket and went in the wrong column of a spreadsheet (a) personal (b) business (c) campaign. Anything but C and it’s legit. Anyone think Trump get his biro out and does his own mortgage application and tax returns?

2. massive error on the part of the democrats. First, middle America can see what’s going on and the middle voters in particular. Committed democrats will never vote trump; it’s the ones in the middle that count. Second, they have opened the door wide open for what happens to ex presidents. Think of the charges that could have been brought against Clinton, Bush, Biden and Obama if the federal state went through every corner of their lives going back over a decade. Those that think Trump Is a criminal and is just getting prosecuted like a criminal - well when he gets in, you wouldn’t want the surname ‘Biden’. What will happen to clan Biden will make this look mild. And the democrats did it to themselves like the sanctimonious thickos they are. 

The dems are literally scraping the barrel in desperation to nobble Trump, its played out on the media for all to see.
The more extreme cases of TDS like De Niro, are spouting absolute gobbledegook believing that what they say is relevant, and truly believe its 'hitting home' to American voters.
I believe nothing is further from the truth, they are like you say, exposing themselves in this desperation .

One of the most fascinating aspects of it all, is those on the left saying 'If he gets in, this or that will happen, we are all doomed unless you keep creepy senile old Joe in power !' Completely forgetting Trumps already served a full term as POTUS , nothing bad happened, no WW3 , no LGBTs rounded up and shot ect, in fact , he left the US in a better state than what it is now (despite covid)

The mood in the dem camp is like this, the populace are stupid, thats why they vote Trump, lets tell them how stupid they are for doing this , and then theyll vote dem.
Its the basket of deplorables all over again.

47 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

The dems are literally scraping the barrel in desperation to nobble Trump, its played out on the media for all to see.
The more extreme cases of TDS like De Niro, are spouting absolute gobbledegook believing that what they say is relevant, and truly believe its 'hitting home' to American voters.
I believe nothing is further from the truth, they are like you say, exposing themselves in this desperation .

One of the most fascinating aspects of it all, is those on the left saying 'If he gets in, this or that will happen, we are all doomed unless you keep creepy senile old Joe in power !' Completely forgetting Trumps already served a full term as POTUS , nothing bad happened, no WW3 , no LGBTs rounded up and shot ect, in fact , he left the US in a better state than what it is now (despite covid)

The mood in the dem camp is like this, the populace are stupid, thats why they vote Trump, lets tell them how stupid they are for doing this , and then theyll vote dem.
Its the basket of deplorables all over again.

Agree entirely. 

There’s a strata of enlightened liberal elite types here and in the states. You know the types - everyone who voted for Brexit is a thick racist and ditto for those who voted for Trump. I have watched them on-line and to a man they are a cigarette paper away from ‘I’m enlightened, I’m educated with a degree / college education and my own vote should therefore be greater than the 1 I am currently allowed because I am so much more enlightened and educated and don’t have to listen to you’. 

I have two Americans currently staying with me. They’re not particularly political. Their observation is that there is so much more to the US than the east coast and the west coast which is what the rest of the world sees and hears from. It’s the bit in the middle that decides. They don’t particularly like Trump but they have formed their own view that he is being persecuted by the state and because of a whole load of other lefty woke nonsense (the proven fraud that was BLM, transgenderism, defund the police, mass immigration etc)  they won’t be voting for Kamala Harris & Co. 

We’re told that the US is dangerously polarised. Outside of New York and California, it turns out everyone is more normal and try to rub along with each other.  That said, the observation is that Trump supporters who are anti Biden are not as rabid as the left Trump haters - that’s now like a religion for some. 

Edited by Mungler

17 hours ago, oowee said:

If there was some bring it on.

Sure 😏

Let's imagine for a moment that recordings surfaced during Trump's presidency of Donald Trump conspiring with Ukrainian president Petro Poroshenko to cover up potentially criminal activities.  You'd think that would be a slam dunk to have a congressional investigation, shortly followed by impeachment and Trump's removal for corruption.

Well...
Let's hear Biden in his own voice conspiring with Poroshenko.
https://rumble.com/v2u5kqq-wait-there-are-more-tapes-ep.-2031-06142023.html
11:34 - 14:50

51 minutes ago, serrac said:

Sure 😏

Let's imagine for a moment that recordings surfaced during Trump's presidency of Donald Trump conspiring with Ukrainian president Petro Poroshenko to cover up potentially criminal activities.  You'd think that would be a slam dunk to have a congressional investigation, shortly followed by impeachment and Trump's removal for corruption.

Well...
Let's hear Biden in his own voice conspiring with Poroshenko.
https://rumble.com/v2u5kqq-wait-there-are-more-tapes-ep.-2031-06142023.html
11:34 - 14:50

No let's not here any conspiracy theory garbage. If there is hard evidence tell me why it's not being prosecuted. The Republicans were happy to pursue Biden base on the Russian mole so why not this? It makes no sense.

They are currently wittering on about Obama now and Hilary again. They have a majority in the supreme Court some of whom have forgotten their duty of impartiality. So why no action? 

Don't get me wrong I am happy to see any of them brought down by the law if there is evidence of wrong doing. What we don't want to do is step on the side of MAGA madness where its all a conspiracy. Even the Republican youth chamber (?) Have come out to say we must respect the Merchan court verdict. Only to be called out by MAGA as heretics. 

The rule of law must prevail. The US needs to scrap the current process of linking politics to judgement and reclaim democracy. No one is above the law. Least of all convicted felons. 

Edited by oowee

40 minutes ago, oowee said:

No let's not here any conspiracy theory garbage. If there is hard evidence tell me why it's not being prosecuted. The Republicans were happy to pursue Biden base on the Russian mole so why not this? It makes no sense.

They are currently wittering on about Obama now and Hilary again. They have a majority in the supreme Court some of whom have forgotten their duty of impartiality. So why no action? 

Don't get me wrong I am happy to see any of them brought down by the law if there is evidence of wrong doing. What we don't want to do is step on the side of MAGA madness where its all a conspiracy. Even the Republican youth chamber (?) Have come out to say we must respect the Merchan court verdict. Only to be called out by MAGA as heretics. 

The rule of law must prevail. The US needs to scrap the current process of linking politics to judgement and reclaim democracy. No one is above the law. Least of all convicted felons. 

My predictions are:

1. Trump will be the next president 

2. Biden related prosecutions will come*, there will be ample evidence of wrongdoing using the weight of the state to comb the last twenty years of his life (which will uncover plenty - he’s a politician after all 😀), there will be court hearings and convictions.

3. The tables will turn and everyone currently claiming Trump’s prosecution as a ‘criminal’ will be eating their (current) words as they learn that what’s good for the goose is good for the gander.

And let’s remember ‘lawfare’ was coined under this Biden administration; they foolishly have let that genie out of the bottle now. 

*Joe Biden won’t live long enough to see a Court room, Hunter Biden will flee the states to Dubai and it will be what’s left of the Biden family / team to take the law-fare flack. 

20 minutes ago, Mungler said:

And let’s remember ‘lawfare’ was coined under this Biden administration; they foolishly have let that genie out of the bottle now. 

This.

2 hours ago, oowee said:

No let's not here any conspiracy theory garbage.

You obviously didn't bother to view the video.
No conspiracy theory involved, Biden confirmed his corruption in his own words.

As regards no action, impeachments are tried in the Senate which is currently tied at 49 seats each for the Democrats and Republicans, so now is not the right time.

It's also in the interests of the Right to keep such an incredibly weak, compromised and unpopular candidate in place as Trump's opponent.  They can also trickle out some of these salacious details in the run up to the election to hurt Biden's chances even further.  A criminal prosecution after he loses would be the cherry on the cake. 

Edited by serrac

1 hour ago, Mungler said:

My predictions are:

I'm not so sure.  Seeing how spectacularly the lawfare is backfiring, and how screwed so many people are going to be if Trump retakes the White House, I think he might have an upcoming appointment with a grassy-knoll somewhere.

Slightly off the main topic but something to bear in mind.

What the media in America have been sure not to publicise widely is that there are now over 50 million Americans who own some form of crypto and the continuing adoption rate is by orders of magnitude both from the retail and growing sectors of investment traditional finance. Trump has come out recently as a strong supporter of crypto which will gain him upcoming votes whilst Biden continues his all out war on it, thus stifling innovation and pushing digital growth out of the country.

In my opinion Biden is pushing out many Democratic crypto voters who will now swing to Trump purely from a crypto based demographic perspective.

It may sound a tad far fetched, but Crypto may have already decided who the next president will be.

56 minutes ago, serrac said:

I'm not so sure.  Seeing how spectacularly the lawfare is backfiring, and how screwed so many people are going to be if Trump retakes the White House, I think he might have an upcoming appointment with a grassy-knoll somewhere.

Resulting in chaos.

There is already talk of some states seceding from the union, a Trump presidency would make this less likely.
Another civil war in the US is not as far fetched as some might think, if the leadership cant be trusted, if democracy and rule of law cant be trusted, there isnt a lot left to do but is there?
The 2nd amendment is there for this very purpose.

3 hours ago, Mungler said:

My predictions are:

2. Biden related prosecutions will come*, there will be ample evidence of wrongdoing using the weight of the state to comb the last twenty years of his life (which will uncover plenty - he’s a politician after all 😀), there will be court hearings and convictions.

3. The tables will turn and everyone currently claiming Trump’s prosecution as a ‘criminal’ will be eating their (current) words as they learn that what’s good for the goose is good for the gander.

*Joe Biden won’t live long enough to see a Court room, Hunter Biden will flee the states to Dubai and it will be what’s left of the Biden family / team to take the law-fare flack. 

I think a Tump win is now less likely on basis of number of alienated women following abortion rights issue. This alone is probably enough margin. Then there are the true Republican voters supporting change (Nicky Haley) who won't vote for a theocracy and the Agenda 47 project (Russian funded). Those can see what has been achieved not least of which the economic growth. Those that won't vote for a crim. 

That said if Trump did get in I would not doubt the witch hunt but..... Biden might be saved by the Supreme Court rulings that are being made now to try to save Trump or as you say he may die first 🤔 

Alina Habba elopes with Hunter Biden ? 

1 hour ago, oowee said:

I think a Tump win is now less likely on basis of number of alienated women following abortion rights issue. This alone is probably enough margin.

Im going to (again) point out to you that Trump has not been any where near the reins of power for 3.5 years !
So to blame him for the abortion bill (which has had zero effect on anything) is a bit like blaming him for the pandemic, which Im sure plenty would do anyway.

The dems are in government, so why havent they just quashed it, and made a big deal about it ?

1 hour ago, oowee said:

That said if Trump did get in I would not doubt the witch hunt but..... Biden might be saved by the Supreme Court rulings that are being made now to try to save Trump or as you say he may die first

Did he conduct a witch hunt on Hilary , Even though she clearly got caught out doing far worse 'crimes' than he is facing?
Dodgy business dealings ? Clinton foundation, Haiti, the 50 un-alived people who threatened to expose the Clintons ?
Where were these witch hunts ?

Its all a bit sad really, where the left leaning media in the US and here in Europe, blame Trump for all kinds of things that he never did, it makes you wonder why theyre so scared of him.
'Hes going to start WW3 you know' (in 2016) But he didnt, in fact he made more attempts to keep the peace than most US presidents , ever.
'Oh but he will definitely start WW3 if he gets in this time !'

Sleepy Joe - 'Hold my beer'

43 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

Im going to (again) point out to you that Trump has not been any where near the reins of power for 3.5 years !
So to blame him for the abortion bill (which has had zero effect on anything) is a bit like blaming him for the pandemic, which Im sure plenty would do anyway.

Supreme Court decision and they cannot return to the case. Stare Decisis apparently. Whatever the legal ins and outs Trump has pinned a rosette on his chest over it making it very clear that it is his greatest achievement. 

1 hour ago, oowee said:

Supreme Court decision and they cannot return to the case. Stare Decisis apparently. Whatever the legal ins and outs Trump has pinned a rosette on his chest over it making it very clear that it is his greatest achievement

Donald Trump said on Monday that he believes abortion limits should be left to individual states to decide, declining to endorse a national ban.

In a video posted on his social media platform, Truth Social, Trump said: “My view is now that we have abortion where everybody wanted it from a legal standpoint, the states will determine by vote or legislation or perhaps both. And whatever they decide must be the law of the land – in this case, the law of the state

7 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

Donald Trump said on Monday that he believes abortion limits should be left to individual states to decide, declining to endorse a national ban.

In a video posted on his social media platform, Truth Social, Trump said: “My view is now that we have abortion where everybody wanted it from a legal standpoint, the states will determine by vote or legislation or perhaps both. And whatever they decide must be the law of the land – in this case, the law of the state

🤣🤣🤣 the lady doth protest too much methinks. 

He can say what he likes but it's too late it's his claim to fame. 

Just now, oowee said:

🤣🤣🤣 the lady doth protest too much methinks. 

He can say what he likes but it's too late it's his claim to fame. 

Well he's changing it now 🤣

What's sleepies claim to fame ?

Half a million dead in Ukraine,  and 50000 dead in gaza,  plus the closest we've come to WW3 in several generations, he's proud as punch about it though 😆

27 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

Well he's changing it now 🤣

What's sleepies claim to fame ?

Half a million dead in Ukraine,  and 50000 dead in gaza,  plus the closest we've come to WW3 in several generations, he's proud as punch about it though 😆

What I can't understand is how this sect emerged from an apparently sane political party. Its reminiscent of the moonies. Just watching MTG with Dr Faucci 🤣🤣🤣. Earlier it was Mike Johnson and his belief in the supernatural. 

I can't believe what is going on. The Republicans seem to have imploded. It's not dissimilar (but a much lower level) of the fawning of the blue rinse brigade for BJ. Unreal. 

Edited by oowee

37 minutes ago, oowee said:

What I can't understand is how this sect emerged from an apparently sane political party

It's not a sect, it's millions of unhappy people who want change , prosperity and secure borders without the woke BS.

You'll understand it better when labour has finished wrecking the UK , and we have several million more 3rd world mouths to feed, then the people will cry out for someone to fix it, and you probably won't like them.

Actions have consequences. 

5 hours ago, Rewulf said:

It's not a sect, it's millions of unhappy people who want change , prosperity and secure borders without the woke BS.

You'll understand it better when labour has finished wrecking the UK , and we have several million more 3rd world mouths to feed, then the people will cry out for someone to fix it, and you probably won't like them.

I don't often agree with you, but I'm afraid that this time, you're spot on.

15 hours ago, serrac said:

That thought has been at the back of my mind for a while. The Yanks have form for that sort of thing.

Edited by Penelope

10 hours ago, Rewulf said:

We are slowly waking up to the mass immigration Ponzi scheme - lots of stuff from Douglas Murray (spanning the last two decades) nails it. 

We didn’t get doctors, healthcare workers, engineers or cultural enrichment. We got unintegrated and untrained drains on the state, inextricably locked into stone-age religions and customs, who are possibly two generations away from making anything close to a net contribution but who each in turn will get old and ill themselves.

Instead of chasing imported labour we were not strong enough to tackle the generational dole bludgers here and get them working or encourage economic net contributors to have larger families - cheaper and better housing, lower childcare costs etc. Indeed, why promote a system that punishes those that work with the worst incremental tax system in history and rewards those out of work?

It is now dawning (too late however) on everyone what we are dealing with - mass economic migration (not asylum seekers) and with little or no upside and an increasingly apparent downside.

Europe is in front of us, is waking up and now heading towards the right, as the conservatives here open the door wide to the left and 5 years of continued pandering nonsense and a declining economic outcomes.

I still make the case for teaching economics alongside maths and English. The school system does little to prepare the young for the real world and the lack of understanding about government, money and tax is overwhelming - probably how the powers that be like it.

We’re getting close to the now necessary brutal, unpleasant but entirely practical conversations about scarcity and resources as GDP per capita plummets.

Edited by Mungler

25 minutes ago, Mungler said:

We are slowly waking up to the mass immigration Ponzi scheme - lots of stuff from Douglas Murray (spanning the last two decades) nails it. 

We didn’t get doctors, healthcare workers, engineers or cultural enrichment. We got unintegrated and untrained drains on the state, inextricably locked into stone-age religions and customs, who are possibly two generations away from making anything close to a net contribution but who each in turn will get old and ill themselves.

Instead of chasing imported labour we were not strong enough to tackle the generational dole bludgers here and get them working or encourage economic net contributors to have larger families - cheaper and better housing, lower childcare costs etc. Indeed, why promote a system that punishes those that work with the worst incremental tax system in history and rewards those out of work?

It is now dawning (too late however) on everyone what we are dealing with - mass economic migration (not asylum seekers) and with little or no upside and an increasingly apparent downside.

Europe is in front of us, is waking up and now heading towards the right, as the conservatives here open the door wide to the left and 5 years of continued pandering nonsense and a declining economic outcomes.

I still make the case for teaching economics alongside maths and English. The school system does little to prepare the young for the real world and the lack of understanding about government, money and tax is overwhelming - probably how the powers that be like it.

We’re getting close to the now necessary brutal, unpleasant but entirely practical conversations about scarcity and resources as GDP per capita plummets.

The UK millionaires / billionaires who fund both political parties need the mass importation of cheap foreign labour to keep wages down and there profits high. 

Industries like the care sector where they don’t have enough staff were given special exemptions to hire non EU / EU staff after Brexit to continue to import of cheap foreign labour and they were legally allowed to pay them less. 

They don’t address the root problem that the job is undervalued and underpaid considering the work, shifts, abuse, etc… and someone can get better pay stacking shelves in a supermarket without all the bother… they just change the rules to keep the merry go round moving.