How about a PW regional clay comp?

Stu S

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At every meet we do run such a competition, and at one stage i even tried to start a championship, however it was pretty much a SE only thing as we have one of the best concentration of active members.

However there should be a day at bisley on the cards soon as a replacment for the bisley meeting which was cancelled.

Sounds like a trip to Braintree coming up.

Any takers?

Comp or not i'd be up for a meet at some point. Keep taking my gun for a walk on the marsh but it would be nice to actually fire it too!

EDIT: No gay boy hats, i came last (sniggers) at the last Braintree meet.

If theres enough call for it, i'll organise it, but if not, i won't bother! I'm pretty busy, but i'd be prepared to do it.

Now, if you want to do this, in suffolk i might add, probably at Lakenheath (although High Lodge is an option too i suppose, but i have a good relationship with the owner at Lakenheath, and may be able to get us some slightly better deals going there), and it is quite likely to be January now, as December is very busy for me, then put your name down. I'm going to say that to make it worth while doing we could do with ten guns (& people behind them pulling the trigger that is) minimum.

Stu

Ok, lets talk days then!

9th February

16th February

23rd February

1st March

Please indicate which three you can do, that way we can get most people to attend!

Stu

Can't commit to anything in Feb yet as I have not finalized my vermin shoot days as you are holding it on a saturday.

Otherwise I will keep a look out as soon as I can confirm.