Is Sunak trying to lose the election on purpose?

Lloyd90

14 hours ago, old man said:

No real surprise maybe? Fed on a diet of woke and gender garbage most don't know what they are or can see past their phone screens?

These are the future. I only seeing it get much worse as no one seems to be that bothered about the brain washing of our young.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Rem260 said:

These are the future. I only seeing it get much worse as no one seems to be that bothered about the brain washing of our young.

Maybe all part of the strategy as confused minds are easier to manipulate?

I think we can conclude this is organised chaos as Macron has just pulled a Sunak and called early elections in France.

And now also the Belgian prime minister.... Some see it as allowing voters to confirm their intentions, in reality the rats are abandoning the ships.

Edited by Stonepark

7 minutes ago, enfieldspares said:

And on the day the unemployment rate is announced as the highest for the last two years...Sunak chooses to launch the Tory Party manifesto. Inept or intended you really do think he actually wants to lose.

Hello, It certainly looks that way, although he is on a Carry on Regardless mode which i suppose supports the Tory hopefuls 

1 hour ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, It certainly looks that way, although he is on a Carry on Regardless mode which i suppose supports the Tory hopefuls 

There is no hope in the tory party, I predict a mass walk out after the election as those that believe in real tory values seek refuge in Reform, or build a new party.
They will likely be called far right, but no one will care.

I was a member, paid up, of the Tory Party and at Nigel Lawson's adoption meeting. I left after the legislation in 1988 that banned civilian ownership of self-loading rifles. It is not the Tory Party I knew. It has sold its soul to a coterie of narcissists, grifters and sociopaths. And in doing sold has of course lost its empathy with others that made in a once a party for all Britain.

My late father voted Conservative all his life but in the final election he voted in he voted Liberal. It was the one just after the British Telecom shares scandal of Keith Best and after Cecil Parkinson's adultery was exposed. My father said, his exact words, that it, the Tory Party, had now become little more than "a band of thieves and fornicators".

Edited by enfieldspares

9 minutes ago, TOPGUN749 said:

The same Maggie who cuts taxes for the super rich and started taxing unemployment benefit in the first budget of 1979 or 80.

errrrrrr,stop me if i'm wrong,but you only pay tax if you go over the minimum earnings threshold 👍

SO,just like anyone else (that is basically an employee),you have to pay tax,at source if you breach that figure.

28 minutes ago, Zoli 12 guage said:

errrrrrr,stop me if i'm wrong,but you only pay tax if you go over the minimum earnings threshold 👍

SO,just like anyone else (that is basically an employee),you have to pay tax,at source if you breach that figure.

Correct,but prior to Maggie wanting to hammer the poorest to help the rich she changed unemployment benefit to a taxable income which it previously wasn’t.It was not added to a person’s taxable income prior to 1979.

5 minutes ago, TOPGUN749 said:

Correct,but prior to Maggie wanting to hammer the poorest to help the rich she changed unemployment benefit to a taxable income which it previously wasn’t.It was not added to a person’s taxable income prior to 1979.

Ok just 2 minor points-

1) if someone had a taxable income why where they on benefit

2) why should someone on a low income on a low income pay taxon earnings when someone on a lower income and  income support to top up not.

27 minutes ago, Yellow Bear said:

Ok just 2 minor points-

1) if someone had a taxable income why where they on benefit

2) why should someone on a low income on a low income pay taxon earnings when someone on a lower income and  income support to top up not.

Because people can have a job and taxable income,then be redundant and claim unemployment until they find employment again.

11 minutes ago, TOPGUN749 said:

Because people can have a job and taxable income,then be redundant and claim unemployment until they find employment again.

This. Thatcherism 101.

And the bit about selling Enfield to her cronies for something like £6 Million in 1984 who then closed it, moved the production to Nottingham and sold the Enfield Lock site for building for £36 Million. While saddling the poor British Army with a sack o' cack rifle that her cronies then got more dibs from when Heckler & Koch (then owned by the now private "Royal Ordnance" from 1991 to 2002) had to be paid to fix the thing that they'd already been paid for when it was first bought by the Ministry of Defence.

Privatise the profit let the public purse pay the loss.

Edited by enfieldspares

44 minutes ago, Zoli 12 guage said:

so they've obviously earned over the minimum threshold then🙄

Not necessarily,could be part time,or been on the statutory sick pay,and not had enough to reach the threshold,but the point was before Thatcher any unemployment benefit received was not added to income for tax purposes, and since 1980 it has been.An adult only received £15 a week then,it’s £90.50 now,way behind inflation and wages.