Norway Farikal

ditchman

well ......that was very nice....my stomach is telling me "thank you"

to be fair it looks insipid....but it tastes supreme when you break yer spuds into it...............i will make it differently next time....meat plus vedge stock cube and ligonberry or cranberry sauce and pepper ...into the slow cooker....and when the fatty lamb is falling off the bone ...then add the cabbage......do yer spuds

bobs yer uncle

P1010225ff.jpg

P1010226ff.jpg

P1010227ff.jpg

P1010228ff.jpg

P1010230ff.jpg

P1010229ff.jpg

Just now, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, That looks Tasty Simon👍

its a real change from my norm...........and after eating it i dont feel stuffed or uncomfortable.....my tum can really handle stuff like this

I always thought you needed to break Peppercorns to release their flavour? Everyday is a school day. Maybe a sprig of Parsley on the Spuds when you take pictures for your eagerly awaited book / monthly recipe? Really look forward to your cooking posts BTW.

8 minutes ago, bruno22rf said:

I always thought you needed to break Peppercorns to release their flavour? Everyday is a school day. Maybe a sprig of Parsley on the Spuds when you take pictures for your eagerly awaited book / monthly recipe? Really look forward to your cooking posts BTW.

im mainly doing next week....Stegt Flaesk...:w00t:

28 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

And what vegetables will you accompany the BELLYPORK with?

Jersey Royals boiled in water with fresh mint...tossed in butter and served with parsley sauce 

2 hours ago, bruno22rf said:

Jersey Royals seem flavourless nowadays, something to do with not being allowed to harvest Seaweed for fertiliser anymore?

quite right ....the EU environmetal lobby stopped it....said it was denuding the environmental footprint or some guff like it

2 hours ago, ditchman said:

quite right ....the EU environmetal lobby stopped it....said it was denuding the environmental footprint or some guff like it

Almost destroying yet another British product - typical EU.   It should be noted that the French still harvest vast quantities.  Say no more.