How did we all get on today?

Evil Elvis

Just for Catamong I thought I would let you all know that I took high gun at my local club shoot (haybale and not worth mentioning) with 46/50 and won a Turkey :lol:

I also made it through to the last 3 of the year long knockout competition and get a bye for the next round. The fianl round will be shot at the end of February.

Well done Bagsy on a good card :lol: :lol:

Err if its not worth mentioning it, WHY MENTION IT?. :lol:

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ron honey, read again. I didn't beat him we tied........after all the hype before the shhot it was sweet though :good:

Good shooting this weekend then everyone......Of course it's worth mentioning. Ron you're just jealous because MC walked away with a bird and you didn't :yp:

Just for Catamong I thought I would let you all know that I took high gun at my local club shoot (haybale and not worth mentioning) with 46/50 and won a Turkey :yp:

I also made it through to the last 3 of the year long knockout competition and get a bye for the next round. The fianl round will be shot at the end of February.

Well done Bagsy on a good card :good::lol:

Just as a bit of groundbait. :no:

Just for Catamong I thought I would let you all know that I took high gun at my local club shoot (haybale and not worth mentioning) with 46/50 and won a Turkey :yp:

Well done Bagsy on a good card :good::lol:

Just as a bit of groundbait. :no:

Ha Ha Ha, :no::lol::lol:

Ron honey, read again. I didn't beat him we tied........after all the hype before the shhot it was sweet though :good:

Good shooting this weekend then everyone......Of course it's worth mentioning. Ron you're just jealous because MC walked away with a bird and you didn't :yp:

Quite true, allthough I must admit Ive been out with a few turkeys in my younger days!! :lol::lol:

:lol: I had a great mornings shooting, got 39 ex 50 first round, but missed a few i shouldnt have so had another round....got 45 ex 50 straighting 3 stands, best shooting yet!!!!! Mungler was slightly aggrieved by the fact that i shot 3 of my pairs from the manual trap with one cart each time....the joys of the manual...hey? ^_^

Bloody shame you dropped that second clay on the manual trap dude...you were so focused i thought you'd do it!!! :look:

Guest The Outlaw

I/we had a great day out today.

I shot at Pirates ground with the Calamity Jane, Browningboy, Annie Oakley, Smiffy and Barry.

The weather got better after 10 o'clock and we had a great laugh.

Jimmy seemed ok again with gun shot and had a bundle with my mates dog.

I won outrite shooting 66/70 sporting

Then Joint 1st partnering Browningboy in a 50 bird 2 man flurry.

Then 61/70 sporting again for 3rd as well but I didnt put the card in.

50 bird 2 man flurry on my own with Browningboy loading and passing me two guns (totaly mental that was)

Then 30 bird 2 man flurry shoot off which we lost to my mate Jonny with the other dog and Roger.

Totaly worn out but really enjoyed it all.

Shot loads of those shellls I am selling and found them to be top shells.

A few thousand on order after Christmas.

Had that much fun we passed on going to Honesberie.

Tony

hi

shot honesbrie today managed 80 , few trap brake downs long day.

good shoot,i just had to many operator errors, its coming slowly. :xmas:

have a good christmas folks

banger

ps how did you do cat

Hi banger,

Well shot Matey, I carded a very mediocre 84, Mart did an 85 and young Chris an 83, not a very memorable layout, too many loopers, the best stand was the pool shoot, and the very tasty scorer.!! :)

We stood around for 45 minutes waiting for them to repair that cherry picker that they'd let run out of diesel, apparently young Nick went Pigeon shooting when he should have been preparing everything for the shoot, still, no excuses, (I'm beginning to sound like MC..!! :lol: ).

Cat.

Been averaging 80%ish of late, shot 24/50 yesterday :lol:

No excuses, wasn't that hard, got at least one of every thing so all perfectly possible :lol:

Only salvation was it was free, card and carts, for the members xmas shoot :lol:

So at least I didn't waste my own money :lol:

Better today (sort of) with a 65% and then 72%. also got involved in a two man 50 bird flurry thing with the Outlaw and we got 37/50 to share a three way lead, lost it by 5 in the shoot off but a better day all round :good:

I'll leave overall bragging rights to Outlaw, awesome shooting sir B) :D

hi

shot honesbrie today managed 80 , few trap brake downs long day.

good shoot,i just had to many operator errors, its coming slowly. :lol:

have a good christmas folks

banger

ps how did you do cat

Hi banger,

Well shot Matey, I carded a very mediocre 84, Mart did an 85 and young Chris an 83, not a very memorable layout, too many loopers, the best stand was the pool shoot, and the very tasty scorer.!! :lol:

We stood around for 45 minutes waiting for them to repair that cherry picker that they'd let run out of diesel, apparently young Nick went Pigeon shooting when he should have been preparing everything for the shoot, still, no excuses, (I'm beginning to sound like MC..!! :lol: ).

Cat.

dead right cat ,loads of loopers ,what about an overhead or driven.

i was talking to the darling pool shoot scorer in the car park no sunglasses ,she was something from a magazine ,fun girl to. :lol:

hornet friday?

Bit of a humbling experience today :lol:

Went to Catton Hall for a big boys shoot. You think you're getting pretty good when you start whacking a few 80's on your home turf, then you go along to something like Catton and you realise how **** you are :D

It amazes me how they can make the targets look easy, when they're not :good:

Saw some pretty big names dropping a few today, which made me feel slightly better, but only slightly.

The 3 of us got 66, 64 (me) and 62 :lol: :lol: :lol:

I shot at Pirates ground with the Calamity Jane, Browningboy, Annie Oakley, Smiffy and Barry.

Jimmy seemed ok again with gun shot and had a bundle with my mates dog.

Then 61/70 sporting again for 3rd as well but I didnt put the card in.

50 bird 2 man flurry on my own with Browningboy loading and passing me two guns (totaly mental that was)

Then 30 bird 2 man flurry shoot off which we lost to my mate Jonny with the other dog and Roger.

Shot loads of those shellls I am selling and found them to be top shells.

A few thousand on order after Christmas.

Had that much fun we passed on going to Honesberie.

Tony

Well shot Tony,

You certainly didn't miss much at Honesberie.......'twas a bit of a shambles...!!

Cat.

Guest The Outlaw

Thanks Cat, We will get around to meeting up one day and you can show me how its really done :lol: .

Hope that you and your family have a great Christmas and a happy new year.

Tony, Jane and the girls

Yep, hopefully I'll make the Inter county showdown against the Essex Girlies in February, I'll be a lot happier if banger's in the team, he's just coming back into the scene after a pretty long layoff, but already shooting very steady with some decent scores, should be a walkover...........:lol:?:lol:? :lol::lol:

Cat.

Guest The Outlaw
Yep, hopefully I'll make the Inter county showdown against the Essex Girlies in February, I'll be a lot happier if banger's in the team, he's just coming back into the scene after a pretty long layoff, but already shooting very steady with some decent scores, should be a walkover...........:lol:?:lol:? :lol::lol:

Cat.

He is in as far as I know, we cant wait a real giggle with a bit of light hearted banter thrown in I hope.

Tony

Tony

Well done Tony. I'm really pleased for ya :lol: I didn't see the final cards but I did see many of our best shots havin' a mare!!!

Happy Christmas to Jane, the sprogs & yourself If I don't see you at toddy on Sunday Happy new year too. :lol: