How much is it really...

ditchman

costing....we are constantly told that "these" 50,000 refugees are costing the British taxpayer so many £millions/day...............which is eyewatering

OK.....so thats 50.000 of them ....how much is it costing US of all the migrants from the last few years.....and dont tell me they have all got good jobs and no longer claiming benifit

we are talking about 100's and 100's and 100's of thousands of them...........

so how much is it REALLY costing this country of ours...

PS its worth noting after the meetings with the EU about closer ties....the EU is very warm to the idea but Mechelle Barnier has stated "it will only happen if the UK allowers free movement across its borders"

(my god what has this country voted in....once again we will be stretched over a barrell and riddled up our fundamant )

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this was a REMAINER ELECTION......using Labour and Tories as a smoke screen as to what is to come

this is not going to end well...............i rekon within 10 Downing street there are plans ...as how to control the people when they / we get out of the pram..........

this country is well on the way to becoming a polyglot in language ...politics...and DNA......controlled by the state via a central office...

well us wiser can sit back an watch the labour voters regret their choice,but blair stitched us way back now he,s pullin starmers strings.poeple have short memories

1 hour ago, Gordon R said:

How much are the 6 million illegals (who are already here) costing? 

well from what i have read here and govt figurers ...a recent migrant is costing us £54,000/year.....................you have a calculator ...work it out from there..have your Ventolin and heart pills handy..:w00t:

1 hour ago, ditchman said:

well from what i have read here and govt figurers ...a recent migrant is costing us £54,000/year.....................you have a calculator ...work it out from there..have your Ventolin and heart pills handy..

Le Penn says France have a choice migrants or increasing the birth rate. I guess Farage will ban the pill, condoms and insist on Catholic education. 

Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, Gordon R said:

oowee - that is just a bit silly.

he's a labour chappy.........thats how they think:whistling:....not only out of the box thinking...also off yer trolly thinking as well

Edited by ditchman

13 hours ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, I can just hear Fraser say, were doomed Cpt Manering were doomed, What did we fight that bloody war for 🤔

“we”?   is there actually any “we” on here?

I suspect not, so surely that should read ‘why did they fight’

Where do these figures come from. 6 million at 54k is circa 10% of our GDP. Codswallop.

Perhaps you can tell me how many are illegally in the UK. The short answer is that you can't, but carry on dreaming. PS. I did not say that each one was costing £54k, but they are a drain on the NHS, Police and Prison Service, although many might successfully integrate and contribute to society. Sadly, a disproportionate number seem to see obeying the law as optional. 

That's what she said. 🙂 

Whatever Le Penn said, it was your Farage comment that was silly and you know it. 🙂

I’d just like to know where you got 6 million from. I’m not the one making ridiculous claims on the numbers here.

I do agree on the drain but of course we have our own home-bred, no contribution constant drain on the system. Perhaps if we fixed that we’d be a less attractive proposition for the migrants.

That said, referring to migrants as illegals dehumanises them and is straight out of the Katie Hopkins playbook. 

10 hours ago, Raja Clavata said:

I’d just like to know where you got 6 million from. I’m not the one making ridiculous claims on the numbers here.

I do agree on the drain but of course we have our own home-bred, no contribution constant drain on the system. Perhaps if we fixed that we’d be a less attractive proposition for the migrants.

That said, referring to migrants as illegals dehumanises them and is straight out of the Katie Hopkins playbook. 

GORDON BENNETT, what do you propose we should call the ILLEGAL Immigrants then?

Raja - you tell me how many illegals there are. You call my claim ridiculous, but can't come up with an alternative. People entering the country illegally are committing a criminal offence and many go on to commit many more crimes. The proportion of illegals in prison is disproportionate to the numbers who have entered.

I have no prejudice against any race, colour or creed, but object to economic migrants posing as people fleeing from persecution and bringing the country down.

On 08/07/2024 at 22:18, Gordon R said:

oowee - that is just a bit silly.

It is what is needed though; indigenous birth rates across the the Westernised world are falling through the floor.

3 hours ago, Rewulf said:

If they enter the country illegally, what else can we call them ?

Persecuted Asylum Seeker; it's what the 'left' minded want us to call them, whether they believe it or not.

42 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

I know its in the US , but this sums it up in a nutshell.

Surely, it can only be 'the plan'; happening in too many places.

On 08/07/2024 at 19:28, ditchman said:

well from what i have read here and govt figurers ...a recent migrant is costing us £54,000/year.....................you have a calculator ...work it out from there..have your Ventolin and heart pills handy..

And they were costing the French £0 each, our Govt's provide the draw with all the freebies.  Those must be stopped but they won't be.