Soldier attacked

welsh1

40 minutes ago, Zoli 12 guage said:

how much evidence do you require?

1 hour ago, Zoli 12 guage said:

yep,and we're importing the possibility of loads more in the same mindset on a daily basis.

Well that's a bit of a jump for a start. 

19 hours ago, Newbie to this said:

Or indeed, any other 'excuse' they decide to come up with for this heinous act of violence

They? 

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, yickdaz said:

And your reason for sticking up for him is ?

I'm not, where do I state that? Guy could have been an ex-squaddie with grudge against the officer, its a possibility but its easier or perhaps lazier to just jump to conclusions. Was the officer having an affair with the guys wife? I don't know but all just as possible.

Just now, henry d said:

I'm not, where do I state that? Guy could have been an ex-squaddie with grudge against the officer, its a possibility but its easier or perhaps lazier to just jump to conclusions. Was the officer having an affair with the guys wife? I don't know but all just as possible.

You Don't state it but question everyone's posts 

Oh come on you really think that he was having an affair with his wife 

1 minute ago, henry d said:

We’ve established base line facts - age, demographic, method of attack, location etc 

It’s fair for people to speculate on the information available to them pending ‘official’ Reports in due course.

Given what we know, many of the other options are ruled out aren’t they or fall with other plausible and better alternatives.

2 minutes ago, yickdaz said:

You Don't state it but question everyone's posts 

Oh come on you really think that he was having an affair with his wife 

You’d rule out affair based on age, demographic, means of attack and location of attack; you’d run him over in your car outside his home.

We’re all shooting the breeze but there’s  a very limited range of outcomes and there’s a couple of obvious likelihoods that all the luvvies refuse to consider for all the obvious reasons 😀

4 minutes ago, Mungler said:

We’ve established base line facts - age, demographic, method of attack, location etc 

It’s fair for people to speculate on the information available to them pending ‘official’ Reports in due course.

Given what we know, many of the other options are ruled out aren’t they or fall with other plausible and better alternatives.

You’d rule out affair based on age, demographic, means of attack and location of attack; you’d run him over in your car outside his home.

We’re all shooting the breeze but there’s  a very limited range of outcomes and there’s a couple of obvious likelihoods that all the luvvies refuse to consider for all the obvious reasons 😀

Exactly everyone's to scared to speak the truth nowadays even when it's staring them in the face 

Just now, yickdaz said:

Exactly everyone's to scared to speak the truth nowadays even when it's staring them in the face 

What is the truth? Were you there? Are you a witness? Do you know the people involved? 

6 minutes ago, oowee said:

What is the truth? Were you there? Are you a witness? Do you know the people involved? 

Obviously I don't know but it it doesn't take a brain surgeon to put two and two together , and I'd certainly rule out an affair and it being random 

Edited by yickdaz

Attacking a soldier in full uniform appears to me to be a terrorist attack on most days of the week and not an unreasonable place to start most enquiries and discussions. It’s fabulous of course to watch the usual suspects contort themselves out of the most probable and most obvious though rather than go anywhere near the elephant in the room….

Edit

What’s the best case outcome for the hand-wringers? Paranoid schizophrenic? But that doesn’t really explain the journey to an army base to attack a soldier in uniform does it?

Edited by Mungler

6 minutes ago, Raja Clavata said:

Any updates on how the poor chap is doing? Headlines suggested injuries were life threatening. I’m more concerned for him than speculation on motives of the attacker.

Great deflection and scramble for moral high ground.

The chap has been stabbed by a well built younger attacker using two 10” kitchen knives - his condition still remains critical. 

1 hour ago, yickdaz said:

He was sane enough to know who he was attacking though wasn't he 

I heard on the news yesterday that a soldier had been stabbed and thought how has this happened again? Soldiers are taught to defend themselves unlike a lot of Joe public. 

Then you find out this guy has travelled on a moped till he's found a soldier in uniform and attacked him, that's a targeted attack all day long, he's clearly gone out with the intention of attacking a soldier not just anybody. 

The usual suspects saying it could have been this or that should be ashamed of themselves,  there's simply no defending attacks like these, and the authorities trying to cover it up saying mental health aren't fooling anyone. 

If things keep going like this how long before there's a push for more armed police on our streets?

8 minutes ago, Mice! said:

I heard on the news yesterday that a soldier had been stabbed and thought how has this happened again? Soldiers are taught to defend themselves unlike a lot of Joe public. 

Then you find out this guy has travelled on a moped till he's found a soldier in uniform and attacked him, that's a targeted attack all day long, he's clearly gone out with the intention of attacking a soldier not just anybody. 

The usual suspects saying it could have been this or that should be ashamed of themselves,  there's simply no defending attacks like these, and the authorities trying to cover it up saying mental health aren't fooling anyone. 

If things keep going like this how long before there's a push for more armed police on our streets?

I know I'm at a loss at the people who could even consider defending this  excuse for a human being I just don't get it and I don't care who quotes me in response and what they say 

51 minutes ago, yickdaz said:

I know I'm at a loss at the people who could even consider defending this  excuse for a human being I just don't get it and I don't care who quotes me in response and what they say 

Exactly. 

They should have sent ten squaddies with baseball bats to arrest him!

Well built or big tummy, semantics when it suits.

51 minutes ago, Mice! said:

Exactly. 

They should have sent ten squaddies with baseball bats to arrest him!

42 minutes ago, yickdaz said:

No with service rifles and be done with it

Hang him high!