Terrible news again

Newbie to this

11 hours ago, ditchman said:

we all know who has drawn the teeth of the police..........those police standing there taking **** are brave men....and their govt HAS LET THEM DOWN............i dont give a toss what the media think.....they need to do the job that was invented for....LAW &ORDER.....give them the tools to do the job and they will do it........when i was a young nipper when me and my mates saw the old bill going thro the village on a bike ...it put the fear of god into us.............

until things change the police are no better than a cross between Target practice & butch social workers......they are constantly laughed at.....i want our police to be feared and respected.....this govt and successive govts' ARE /HAVE LOST CONTROL of law and order........

am i wrong ?

Respected yes? feared no?

We need to be be above that?

Sadly,  I fear that like everything else the 'giving away' culture means most is beyond recovery?

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, old man said:

Respected yes? feared no?

We need to be be above that?

Sadly,  I fear that like everything else the 'giving away' culture means most is beyond recovery?

no ...sorry ..dont agree with that ...i understand why you say it and i wish i could agree with you....

but things have gone and are now going to far down the road to control the renegade populace.....look at the film footage of yeaterdays machete fight...

the police now need to be feared and respected.......i dont like to say it but there you go

47 minutes ago, yickdaz said:

Yvette Cooper the one who welcomes immigrants with open arms oh the irony 

https://twitter.com/YvetteCooperMP/status/639410781352796160

He's not stopping  them coming over  though is he 

That's her thanks 👍

And @oowee Labour have been blocking the tories from sending any immigrants back, now they want to welcome them, that right there is the problem,  the big problem. 

1 hour ago, Penelope said:

From a photo that I have seen (if real), he doesn't look 17; 37 maybe, but again, if it's legit.

I'm going off what I read the other day, on the BBC or lancs live?

37 minutes ago, Westley said:

took the combined efforts of GMP, Cheshire, Lancashire and North Wales Police to bring the situation under control. A bit reminiscent of 1981  ??

Precisely,  waiting a few days while tensions are running high would have been far better.

21 minutes ago, ditchman said:

no ...sorry ..dont agree with that ...i understand why you say it and i wish i could agree with you....

but things have gone and are now going to far down the road to control the renegade populace.....look at the film footage of yeaterdays machete fight...

the police now need to be feared and respected.......i dont like to say it but there you go

Yep, they have no fear of the police, just look at the video...

27 minutes ago, Mice! said:

That's her thanks 👍

And @oowee Labour have been blocking the tories from sending any immigrants back, now they want to welcome them, that right there is the problem,  the big problem. 

I'm going off what I read the other day, on the BBC or lancs live?

Precisely,  waiting a few days while tensions are running high would have been far better.

Labour are unrecognisable these days I didn't vote for them either, and as you say it is a big problem and the anger over it is boiling over 

2 hours ago, 12gauge82 said:

The fact I could hear chants of English till I die ect, is a dead give away. I think the reason people are advising against speculation is because it feeds the behaviour of those we saw last night. 

At the end of the day, we do have a growing problem in the UK caused by uncontrolled migration, although I am unclear if it played a part in this instance. But fueling hatred is only going to make problems worse and attacking police, smashing up property and blaming a group of people based on religion will fuel anger on the other side, thus creating a never ending circle of hatred and violence. 

Very well said!

5 minutes ago, Raja Clavata said:

I’d prefer they did it in private but I’m ok with scumbags with swords fighting other scumbags with swords.

Problem is when one group of scum comes out on top it's their turf then, and they aren't bothered who then gets in their way.

There's always been enough trouble with home bred thugs and criminals,  we don't need to be inviting more.

41 minutes ago, old'un said:

Yep, they have no fear of the police, just look at the video...

This should have ended with 4 less swords/knives on the street and 4 dead scumbags, or however many there were involved.

Our police are a joke, sorry to those who are serving, but it's true. 

They should all be armed (I know we'd have to sack most and start recruitment all over, as most could not be trusted with a truncheon, let alone a gun), and incidents like this, should be dealt with, using lethal force!

My only contribution to this thread is to express my sincere condolences to family and friends of the murdered kiddies and to wish those injured a speedy recovery mindful that they will likely bear the physical and mental scars for the rest of their lives. My thoughts are also with the services who had to deal with the incident and its aftermath.

11 minutes ago, Newbie to this said:

This should have ended with 4 less swords/knives on the street and 4 dead scumbags, or however many there were involved.

Our police are a joke, sorry to those who are serving, but it's true. 

They should all be armed (I know we'd have to sack most and start recruitment all over, as most could not be trusted with a truncheon, let alone a gun), and incidents like this, should be dealt with, using lethal force!

Agreed  things need to change , as violence becomes worse. I saw a video of a young black youth hanging of the back of a bus holding a large knife waving it about .

21 minutes ago, Mice! said:

Problem is when one group of scum comes out on top it's their turf then, and they aren't bothered who then gets in their way.

There's always been enough trouble with home bred thugs and criminals,  we don't need to be inviting more.

I get what you are saying but were you able to ascertain the immigration status of all the scumbags in that video, I wasn't? 

For sure, Southend is rife with our "cousins" from Albania (amongst others) - just last year I was on a jury that convicted one who had entered the country illegally and been forced into drug dealing (claiming to be a victim of modern day slavery, bless him). But you can't just assume...

1 hour ago, ditchman said:

Can see your point of view but surely that then puts the police at the same level?

Sadly don't think the Herefords and their buds can operate on shore here having had their wings clipped years ago?

So we are where we are and know it well?

What we need are a few old school cops, "a la" The Irongates Tavern, Derby years ago? Big lads was they and not afraid.

Edited by old man

what an appaling state our country has turned into.......i know what the solution is ...and it aint pretty

its gone too far for raps on knuckles and social services........

bring back our protection.....................this state of our country is why the "Peelers" were formed........and they were for many years HARD MEN for HARD TIMES

14 minutes ago, ditchman said:

what an appaling state our country has turned into.......i know what the solution is ...and it aint pretty

its gone too far for raps on knuckles and social services........

bring back our protection.....................this state of our country is why the "Peelers" were formed........and they were for many years HARD MEN for HARD TIMES

Can't see any modern politico signing up to go in that direction, so here we are?

4 hours ago, 12gauge82 said:

The fact I could hear chants of English till I die ect, is a dead give away. I think the reason people are advising against speculation is because it feeds the behaviour of those we saw last night. 

At the end of the day, we do have a growing problem in the UK caused by uncontrolled migration, although I am unclear if it played a part in this instance. But fueling hatred is only going to make problems worse and attacking police, smashing up property and blaming a group of people based on religion will fuel anger on the other side, thus creating a never ending circle of hatred and violence. 

They already hate us and these ongoing attacks just keep proving it so what are we to do just roll over as a country and let it happen 

4 hours ago, old'un said:

He had the mental capacity to plan and travel to his chosen target, or was it pure chance?

we will probably never know.

4 hours ago, Wymondley said:

Are all the people who have killed in the name of religion (and it seems to be one in particular) mentally ill?

Flying planes into buildings, blowing up people on buses or at concerts, stabbing sprees, killing your own children because they bought dishonour on your family... All mental illness?

That's rather organised for a bunch of sick people.

As we no longer live in the dark ages, perhaps anyone who believes in imaginary beings that dictate how they live their lives should be classed as mentally ill?

Religious hatred is completely differently. 

4 hours ago, 12gauge82 said:

The fact I could hear chants of English till I die ect, is a dead give away.

Hang on a minute.
Chanting 'England till I die' makes you a far right thug ?

They sing it at football matches, are they the far right too ?

By the same standard, the Gaza protesters chant 'From the river to the sea' does that make them all terrorists ?

4 minutes ago, holloway said:

Religious hatred is completely differently. 

Is it?

If I said I wanted to kill people because they didn't believe in Father Christmas or the tooth fairy that's mentally ill,

but if it was some other imaginary being, it's religious hatred?

I'm struggling to see the difference.

Any belief system that allows itself to be twisted or interpreted to encourage harm to anyone should simply not be tolerated, and that's aimed at all religions.

Anyway, mindful of the ban on discussing religion I'll leave it at that.

54 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

Hang on a minute.
Chanting 'England till I die' makes you a far right thug ?

NOT 100% BUT IT'S A GOOD INDICATOR. 

They sing it at football matches, are they the far right too ?

NOT ALL OF THEM NO. 

By the same standard, the Gaza protesters chant 'From the river to the sea' does that make them all terrorists ?

NO, BUT IT'S VERY DISTASTEFUL AT THE MINIMUM. 

Come on let's be honest, you can't have it both ways, if we're going to be frank and honest we've got to look at the full picture, on one side the government doesn't want to admit we have a growing problem with islamist extremists caused by mass uncontrollable migration. On the other, we also have a rising problem from the far right who will capitalise on the misfortune of what happened to those children by whipping up hatred and anger at totally innocent and unconnected Muslims. 

• welsh1 locked this topic