Muzzle thread protector

njc110381

I'm looking into getting a thread protector for my new Tikka (when it arrives). I'm after something simple, just an end cap not a brake or anything ported or large. Preferably stainless. Any ideas where I can get one?

UK-Neil on the BBS will sort you out with whatever you want.

If you aren't a member over there let me know I will dig out his email/phone number tonight for you.

Wait until you get the rifle and then measure the end of the barrel, he will do you a neat flush fitting one to your dimensions then.

I'm looking into getting a thread protector for my new Tikka (when it arrives). I'm after something simple, just an end cap not a brake or anything ported or large. Preferably stainless. Any ideas where I can get one?

yep I have a new one here its yours for the price of a first class stamp,If Steve B, cant find his PM me and I will send it on.

If your getting it from the shop new and already threaded a thread protector is already on the thread my t3 tactical came factory threaded and had a protector included i dont think tikka are that mean :oops:

Even if you get it threaded at a later stage by a competent gunsmith that threads rifles a thread protector will come included in the package if they didnt id be shocked :huh:

PM me your address. I'm almost sure I have a spare one here that you can have.

yep I have a new one here its yours for the price of a first class stamp,If Steve B, cant find his PM me and I will send it on.

Thanks very much guys, that's really kind of you both! I'll wait and see if the gun comes with one fitted (I didn't realise they did) before I take up the offer, if I get one with the gun then maybe they'd be more use for someone else. Thanks for all the replys :/