so who do you support

A K A

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

man united,till i got married and bought a house,now i support me family,and watch footie on pc. :lol:

Who: Liverpool

Why: The best team when I became interested, and often on the telly and the 'wireless'.

There have been some lean times, but I was there in Istanbul that night.............

Glory hunters, you should support the team of your fathers or your nearest geographicaly.

:blink: :lol:

Tony

:good: cardiff city ?? no thanks.. flollowed united since a kiddy,used to travel to all home games,and a few away games every year,now i cant afford too.cmon you reds. :lol:

Guest The Outlaw
man united,till i got married and bought a house,now i support me family,and watch footie on pc. :lol:

Who: Liverpool

Why: The best team when I became interested, and often on the telly and the 'wireless'.

There have been some lean times, but I was there in Istanbul that night.............

Glory hunters, you should support the team of your fathers or your nearest geographicaly.

:blink: :lol:

Tony

:good: cardiff city ?? no thanks.. flollowed united since a kiddy,used to travel to all home games,and a few away games every year,now i cant afford too.cmon you reds. :lol:

At least you go there, the armchair supporters do my head in bleating about thier teams and they havent even remortgaged thier house to see them in the flesh.

The ones that have never been are followers.

The ones that have been are pennyless supporters.

Even the pie, mash and eels are a rip off nowdays.

Tony

The Mighty Everton Toffees.

Ooooooooh,

we don't care what the red side say,

what the heck do we care,

coz we always know

that there's gonna be a show

when the Everton Boys are there

Davey Moyes Blue White Army, Davey Moyes Blue White Army, Davey Moyes Blue White Army, Davey Moyes Blue White Army, Davey Moyes Blue White Army, Davey Moyes Blue White Army, Davey Moyes Blue White Army, Davey Moyes Blue White Army

I have always supported them from the age of four (1979) when I first understood what footie was all about, well before the glory, glory days of the 80's, when the best two teams of the 80's came out of the same City. The many league and FA cup battles, whilst we beat Watford, lost to Man Utd and to Liverpool x3, the 1985 Uefa Cup win over Rapid Vienna. Shame about the Heysel disaster and the English Ban otherwise we would have gone on to dominate Europe for the next ten years or more. I used to be a season ticket holder until Wife and Kids came along and used to go home and away to watch them. Now days due to aforementioned family and heavy shooting habit, I go once in a blue moon and the last time was this season at White hart lane to watch us trounce Spurs 3-1.

SS

THE TOON ARMY,Cos i was born there and imo you support your home team,not like the clingons of chelski and the red scum who seem to be from everywhere but the city they are supporting.

Played for newcastle boys when i was young untill a serious injury effectively ended any chance i had of making it any further,had trials for nottingham forest and sheff wed,but there was only one team a little geordie boy wants to play for and thats

NEWCASTLE UNITED

Take me home united roads ..............

To old trafford to watch united play !

Man U fan, Grandad and dad lived in manchester, i didnt have a choice, travel up 6-7 times a year to the theatre of dreams, local team is the robins ( mighty Bideford AFC - coz i played for them in my younger years!)