site supporters

Guest The Outlaw

Guest The Outlaw

It may seem like a daft question to some, but what is a site supporter and how do you become one?

The criterior is what?

Just interested as I have seen a few and wanted to know.

Do the site supporters have special powers :lol:

Tony

Guest The Outlaw
At one point in time PW was in fear of closing. Teal was still a student at the time and monies were tight, while the cost of broad ban was increasing. So instead of loosing the site members donated money to keep it running and became site supporters.

No they have no special powers.

NTTF

Cool that sounds very noble to me.

BTW this is going nowhere except I just wondered

Tony

DFB

I dont feel that members who donated their hard earned cash to safeguard this excellent forum for your delight deserve to be called *******, you may have a fixation with matters anal, but I can assure you that I for one do not, and dont appreciate your insinuations, even in jest.

webber

DFB

I dont feel that members who donated their hard earned cash to safeguard this excellent forum for your delight deserve to be called *******, you may have a fixation with matters anal, but I can assure you that I for one do not, and dont appreciate your insinuations, even in jest.

webber

Christ almighty......yet another Victor Meldrew......Insinuations.......Yes you have done a great job putting up your hard earned to keep the site going and I truly appreciate it.....maybe now you could spend some on a chill pill.....or even better a sense of humour....... the ****** tag has started running through numerous posts on this site......And although you wouldn't realise this, as it is not you, it was posted as a joke which another member of PW would have got straight away in relation to a completely seperate sub issue that is also runnig at the moment.

long live free speech

DFB

So thats no apology then, just some advise that I really dont need.

Stop for one moment, and think. You have catagorised, and made insinuations against a number of long standing and valued members of PW. Thank you for your appreciation, but I would rather not be catagorised as a ******.

Several of the site moderators are also site supporters, so I would keep my head down if I were you.

webber

DFB

So thats no apology then, just some advise that I really dont need.

Stop for one moment, and think. You have catagorised, and made insinuations against a number of long standing and valued members of PW. Thank you for your appreciation, but I would rather not be catagorised as a ******.

Several of the site moderators are also site supporters, so I would keep my head down if I were you.

webber

Apologies......I don't know you but you seem to NOT be a ****** :stupid:

It was certainly the case that in the early days when some money was needed to fund urgent updates and increase in the Forum capacity, the members we had at the time were asked for an unspecified donation to help out.

Quite a few came forward and the only reward they received was to be categorised Site Supporters.

Nowadays things are a lot more stable financially, but we don't forget the help we had back then. :stupid:

At one point in time PW was in fear of closing. Teal was still a student at the time and monies were tight, while the cost of broad ban was increasing. So instead of loosing the site members donated money to keep it running and became site supporters.

NTTF

sorry NT, but i do, i cant tell you yet but in time you will see, as you look to the sky what you'l see is me, pants on the outside and red leather boots

long live super powered site supporters ye haa :stupid: christ sounding like a redneck now, spurs and bells to follow :stupid:

Martin

Guest The Outlaw

NTTF

Cool that sounds very noble to me.

BTW this is going nowhere except I just wondered

Tony

I wish I hadnt asked.

Tony

I am totally gutted as I thought being a site supporter gave me powers that mere mortals could only dream about.

I Will settle for a get out of jail card or at least a cheap lawyer as long as it's not Mungler :stupid:

LB

I fear you couldn't afford me - whilst I have been called many things, "cheap" is not one them :stupid: