Paul McCartney

Highlander

In a little broadcast news items earlier today Sir Spiteful Paul McCartney that top notch anti fieldsports *** was refused permission to land his helicopter at Fakenham racecourse. A spokesperson for Fakenham Racecourse, a David someone or other, said because of his (PMs) views on fieldsports he wasn't welcome there. Bravo David whoever you are and Bravo to all at Fakenham for sticking it to that ***. Give 'em a medal. PM I hope Ms Mills takes you to the cleaners! :good:

:good:

In a little broadcast news items earlier today Sir Spiteful Paul McCartney that top notch anti fieldsports *** was refused permission to land his helicopter at Fakenham racecourse. A spokesperson for Fakenham Racecourse, a David someone or other, said because of his (PMs) views on fieldsports he wasn't welcome there. Bravo David whoever you are and Bravo to all at Fakenham for sticking it to that ***. Give 'em a medal. PM I hope Ms Mills takes you to the cleaners! :good:

If it's true, wonderful! Of all the Beatles, he was my least favourite. I liked them more when they were called 'The Rolling Stones'. :lol:

McCartney was a passable singer, writer and bass player in the sixties. Since then he has become an embarassment. A recent single - Everybody Dance - or similar - was truly awful. **** music and banal lyrics. He might have made plenty of money, but talent - left the building a long, long time ago.

Many have attributed this to a problem which started with the present

that Paul had got prior to the wedding; he gave her a new prosthetic leg

for Christmas but that was just a stocking-filler. The main gift was a

plane but then he gave her a Ladyshave for the other leg

Jonno

Has to be the funniest thing I have read in ages. :whistling::good::good::yes::lol:

SS

Ah he got the benefit of sleeping with an ex hooker that probably gave him the best ride of his life the miserable old ***.

Shut up and pay up ugly boy :good:

McCartney's shagged more hookers than you've had hot dinners. It was part of his training in the early Beatles days on the Reeperbahn in Hamburg. That's what wrong with these wannabe popstars today. It's all Pop Idol, or some other cak TV show, when they should be playing in grotty clubs for 8 hours a night and ******** hookers. That's the life experience that makes a great band.

McCartney was a passable singer, writer and bass player in the sixties.

'Passable' :good: Talk about an understatement.

I agree though that everything he's done since has been cak.

possibly because he's had to do it on his own with no help from the REAL talent of the Lennon McCartney songwriting team

Jonno

Did you that after her outburst on breakfast tv a pychologist has denounced Heather McCartney as clearly unbalanced.

Paul phoned in saying " normally a couple of beer matts under her left foot does the trick

McCartney was a passable singer, writer and bass player in the sixties.

'Passable' :good: Talk about an understatement.

I agree though that everything he's done since has been cak.

possibly because he's had to do it on his own with no help from the REAL talent of the Lennon McCartney songwriting team

Ah right, that old chestnut. Lennon was the one with the real talent.

The Beatles would have got nowhere with Lennon as the sole songwriter. Lennon was an average guitar player who wrote clever but often bleak lyrics.

With Lennon writing on his own, 'Imagine' is about as cheerful as it gets. Most people can only stand so much of that sort of thing before they slash their wrists. McCartney's syrupy cheerfulness offset Lennon's dark world view and he is a superb musician. He brought a lot more to the partnership than he's given credit for. I still think he's a bit of a **** though.

Jonno

Did you that after her outburst on breakfast tv a pychologist has denounced Heather McCartney as clearly unbalanced.

Paul phoned in saying " normally a couple of beer matts under her left foot does the trick

Now that's funny :good: