In Memory Of

Sorry to hear that Markio, even worse just before Chrimbo. Our hamster (Harry) died yesterday, gutting :good:

my mum lost her hamster yesterday. At the risk of a slight de-railment, ill tell you what happened.

I got my son a corn snake a few months ago, and as the wife was the usual "ARRGGHH! SNAKE!" type of girl, my mother offered to have it at her house. My son was playing with it on tuesday evening, and didnt close the door on the viv properly. The hamster was also in the same room as the snake, and yes, you guessed it!!!!

when they woke yesterday morning, my son went to feed his snake, and it had vanished from the viv..........and the hamster had no head!. How it managed to get back out of the cage is anybody guess, but he found it in the corner last night curled up in a ball, fast asleep. :hmm:

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this thread is has had me to tears , its one of the most respectful things i've ever read and rightly so , my familys cocker spaniel died age 16 two years ago 1990 - 2006 Rip Chad the house felt so empty without him .he was a pain in the **** but i loved him, we had to have him put down as he was deaf and blind , i rember my mum used to let him run in the field and when he got too far away i had to run and get him because he could not hear her calling him , greatly missed :lol:

this thread is has had me to tears , its one of the most respectful things i've ever read and rightly so , my familys cocker spaniel died age 16 two years ago 1990 - 2006 Rip Chad the house felt so empty without him .he was a pain in the **** but i loved him, we had to have him put down as he was deaf and blind , i rember my mum used to let him run in the field and when he got too far away i had to run and get him because he could not hear her calling him , greatly missed ???

I visit this thread rarely as it chokes me up too mate :lol:

LB

• 3 weeks later...