Reply-to-every-thread-itis.

Hodmedod.one

Yeah Outlaw has well done you - he is at 820 odd. Mind you, it was 2 minutes ago that I last looked and he could have hit the thousand by now!

Blimey didnt know it was that many, but at least half of them have been informative to some one even if they are single celled

organisums.

Tony

Singled celled "organisms". We get a few them round these parts :good:

Thanks for the spell check on that one mate I do post some mad stuff but even so there is some good stuff on here as well.

I had a habit of winding the mods up but I have promissed not to anymore so that has cut my daily post count down to 3 or 4.

Tony

you average daily posts is 18 per day

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Outlaw

I do, well thats a bit sad.

I did loads the other day when I wasnt working.

The trouble is I read everything and sometimes have an opinion on what has been posted.

Now I think I have read nearly every thing put on here it should slow down some, but I cant help being friendly and helpful and a bit bonkers.

At least I dont slag people off and stuff I just shot from the hip as they say.

Tony

Ps I do slag off antis and unreasonable coments but who doesnt

Guest The Outlaw
Jesus that's going some. 18 posts a day :sick::good: and you only joined mid October. You may be better of having a tent or sleeping bag as your avatar :lol:

Good idea but the more people post about or to me the more I will reply as I am of a friendly nature and not a once in a blue moon poster.

Having said that I see peoples point and take none of these comments as bad ones just as the thread is posted in general banter.

We are all entitled to our opinions you and me are after all on here to talk about shooting and country pursuits.

I will add that I have recieved over 150 PM's asking me questions, asking for advice, thanking me for both that have been given and asking me to back them up in discussions and arguments, and all in all I have a reasonable reputation on here. albeit a busy one and a bit off the wall sometimes.

Has anyone complained that I have cheesed them off ? No if they did I would sort out the problem.

Until today I didnt realise that some PW members could get like this, but still the PM's come in.

As ever Tony

Guest The Outlaw
i once mangged to post in every post in the forum so that my name on the board headlind every top thread. never be beaten with outlaw about

JDF

P.S all of my replies werwe rubbish but it was a compettion at the time. Also posted the 10,000th post.

I have never done that on here but I did do it once on a small forum I was a member of.

Tony

I had a habit of winding the mods up but I have promissed not to anymore so that has cut my daily post count down to 3 or 4.

Tony

I don't know who you have been making promises to, but I can assure you that you have never been guilty of, "winding the mods up", sorry if this destroys your street cred with your supporters.

As Moderators we are only interested if you break the rules.

Guest The Outlaw
Outlaw you seem to know your stuff. I have seen replies on here that were not only useful for the person asking but for me as well.

And Chelsea are gonna beat ya on sunday

Sorry couldnt help it.

Cheers for that Dusty

Tony

Guest The Outlaw

Tony

I don't know who you have been making promises to, but I can assure you that you have never been guilty of, "winding the mods up", sorry if this destroys your street cred with your supporters.

As Moderators we are only interested if you break the rules.

I would hate to claim any glory for winding you lot up in fact I empathise with you for the job you thanklessly do.

I promiss not to break the rules and thank you all for sorting out the Pirate thing it is much appreciated.

Tony

Guest The Outlaw

Great I have said I will be quieter soon so I dont have the time to be on here due to work.

You can have all the forum time you boys want then.

After all it is your's

Not directed at you Stu just evryone else that has a prob with little ole me

Tony