Ferrets free to GOOD home

lewis 682

I have after much reluctance decided to try & rehome my 2 male ferrets, I cannot give them the time and work they deserve due to work commitments. I will only let them go to someone who has previously kept ferrets. They come complete with a 2 tier hutch, brand new shoulder carry box and 20 purse nets. Both ferrets have been well handled from birth and are very friendly, they have also been castrated. We are in the North West, Saddleworth area.

Lewis

NOW GONE.

I have after much reluctance decided to try & rehome my 2 male ferrets, I cannot give them the time and work they deserve due to work commitments. I will only let them go to someone who has previously kept ferrets. They come complete with a 2 tier hutch, brand new shoulder carry box and 20 purse nets. Both ferrets have been well handled from birth and are very friendly, they have also been castrated. We are in the North West, Saddleworth area.

Lewis

If not already gone i'll have them.

Dollseyes

Lewis

Dollseyes

you got mail :good:

Lewis

Dollseyes

you got mail :good:

So have you.

Are they sold????

ps HH just noticed your in Devon, im up near manchester, it would be a long way to go for 2 ferrets unless you wanted me to post em! :stupid:

Lewis

haha i spose lol first class :lol: I understand thankyou very much though

if dollseye cocks on u let me know i am in halifax area and will collect staight away