Essex v Bucks

Bagsy

Just a few of us then! Looks like some good shots on both teams, i'll keep a low profile i think. :lol:

Markio,

The scores are going to be worked on the AVERAGE score of the team. They may have Mongacat but they have a load of girls in their team too...I am hoping the girls will bring down their averages !!! :good::oops::P

I think we should both keep quiet :lol:

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not so, I think it's the top 6 cards from each team, that's a lot fairer and it'll also take the pressure off the likes of MC who could blow a fuse with all that stress. :good:

Who's Mongacat, by the way, no relative of mine..?? :oops:

Cat

I meant Cattymong honest !!!

Would be good to have the team Cap'n back :good:

Do you think he will respond positively to suggestions he's a being a big huffy girls blouse? Ooops...

He was told that already on Friday night.

The boys from PW2 have even blown some grovelling PM smoke up his ****. We'll see what happens.

Not so, I think it's the top 6 cards from each team, that's a lot fairer and it'll also take the pressure off the likes of MC who could blow a fuse with all that stress. :good:

Who's Mongacat, by the way, no relative of mine..?? :lol:

Cat

Cat,

Have you ever stopped to listen to yourself?

MONGACAT seems to be a better name, I don't see why I should blow a fuse, I am not the one with something to lose/prove.

I am going for a day out shooting, nothing more or less. And if you happen to get beaten along the way then great.

Bagsy,

LV and Markio will be fighting over that now, It will match their hats :lol:

Have we decided on final arrangements yet, Is the Mung coming or is he still sulking :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't mind driving if we all meet at Matts or Andys. There is several roundabouts in Milton Keynes for those who go in Andy's car :good:??? ??? He doesn't normally slow down for them.

Bagsy,

LV and Markio will be fighting over that now, It will match their hats :lol:

Have we decided on final arrangements yet, Is the Mung coming or is he still sulking :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't mind driving if we all meet at Matts or Andys. There is several roundabouts in Milton Keynes for those who go in Andy's car :good:??? ??? He doesn't normally slow down for them.

Ooooh you bitch!

Ditto on the driving, til Mung give the Ok let just agree to meet at Matts @ 9am and argue over the driving then.