Essex v Bucks

Bagsy

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Any ideas when this is happening then? I appreciate i will lower the average but the meet up is always a good laugh.

February - exact date to be confirmed.

You are more than welcome Markio. (you and I can pretend we are from Bucks and bring down their scores !)

Guest The Outlaw
Any ideas when this is happening then? I appreciate i will lower the average but the meet up is always a good laugh.

Indeed, you are now known as Markio from Bucks.

:stupid::lol:??? ??? Funny ****. ???

EDIT: Profile edited according. Hopefully no one will notice. ???

Didnt see a thing ???

Tony

Yeah easy, it looks like they will have Cat along as bandit.

We should stipulate that it's average team score to take account that the teams may not have equal numbers :stupid:

Personal bests can be bet upon of course but Cat will have to give odds for topping his score.

Bandito....??....not me pal,...........I suggest just to simplify matters we have a very simple competition, everybody puts £50 into the pot, and the winner takes all............we've all heard how well Martin Cavie's been doing lately, cleaning up everywhere, (yawn), so he's got to be the hot favourite..??

See you all on the day.

Cat.

hey calam.............where are they now.........typical essex BOYS. when the going gets tough. as they say. :blink:

They are probably drinking Martini's or Thunderbirds somewhere or polishing their Cosworths!

Got it in one, was pollishing my big end last night :good:

:blush: i have been in touch with the outlaw and calamaty jane about this very event tonight, i have given them something to think about. they will be putting this to the guns that are going to WHIP you essex boys butts...........i told the outlaw that it was a secret, he told me the secrets safe with him.....its the other guns he tells thats the problem...hhmmmmm :blush:

Guest The Outlaw
Sounds interesting...........do tell.

Mmm, knowing you Bucks mob it'll be something like keeping the venue secret or sending us to the wrong ground in an attempt to win by default :blush:

Would we do that A K A?

Not us mate, I heard you didnt go out today something about you botting out :blush:

Tony

Mmm, knowing you Bucks mob it'll be something like keeping the venue secret or sending us to the wrong ground in an attempt to win by default :blush:

Would we do that A K A?

Not us mate, I heard you didnt go out today something about you botting out :blush:

Tony

:good: Had to blow dry my hair today :lol:

Good job given how I shot yesterday, it was embarrassing :lol:

Guest The Outlaw

Would we do that A K A?

Tony

:good: Had to blow dry my hair today :lol:

Good job given how I shot yesterday, it was embarrassing :lol:

We had a rough one today have you seen the post about our world sporting experience.

Sod that for a laugh got all muddled up over that one. :lol:

Tony

well here goes with my secret that i am going to tell to you and you only. today i have been talking to the guy who runs my local clay shoot.now he will put on a sort of corporate day for us so we can see WHO is the better shooter........bucks or essex. he would like at least 30 guns on the day, on arrival there will be tea or coffee and a bacon roll. after the shoot ther will be more beverage and dog rolls. for this he will be looking for around about £30 per head. it will be a 80 bird shoot. this has not been arranged as final. just something to mull over. what do you essex boys think...

Guest The Outlaw
Where's your local AKA?

Stick it on a PM if you don't to put it up here.

I know Paul very well and he wont mind us telling you, Its Aylesbury shooting Ground at Fleet Marston.

Top bloke and an excellent shoot.

So our leg of the challenge is a toss up between The Pirates Drayton Parslow shoot and Pauls Fleet Marston, both 100 bird

grounds, but I think Paul offers a 80 birder only during the week, A K A will confirm this.

I didnt think you were interested as you didnt respond to my PM StuartP.

Tony