Ignorant non dog owners

lurcherboy

The girl who works for the firm next door to me resigned/walked out today when she witnessed me handbagging my Cocker.

She complained to her boss about my behaviour who told her it was none of their business.

She then told him that she couldn't work for someone that condoned animal cruelty and done the offski.

My cocker behaved himself impeccably for the rest of the day after her exit as no one was giving him bits of chocolate biscuits.

I'm guessing that she isn't a dog owner and that the rspca may want to make an appointment soon :lol:

LB

Bet the people next door are pleased to see the back of her.

Regardless of what went on, it's rather immature to throw a job in because of what someone completely unconnected to the business is / is not doing.

Just exactly what did she expect her boss to do?

Bet you do get a knock though.

Bet the people next door are pleased to see the back of her.

Regardless of what went on, it's rather immature to throw a job in because of what someone completely unconnected to the business is / is not doing.

Just exactly what did she expect her boss to do?

Bet you do get a knock though.

To question the mentality of some people is to merely watch time tick away my friend, because the answer will never present itself :lol:

please, someone tell me what handbagging is... is it what paris hilton does with hers??

If my wife is anything to go by it means sticking your hand inside and rooting around for 10 minutes trying to find your purse.

Is that it LB? Did you have your hand inside your cocker? Come clean now, we're understanding people.

please, someone tell me what handbagging is... is it what paris hilton does with hers??

If my wife is anything to go by it means sticking your hand inside and rooting around for 10 minutes trying to find your purse.

Is that it LB? Did you have your hand inside your cocker? Come clean now, we're understanding people.

its no wonder the poor woman got upset if thats what it means! :rolleyes: