showing off your gun!

Whimple Hunter

Curtains!?! :lol: :lol:

Seriously - nice looking guns mate :P

Thought I was seeing double with the two (pretty much identical) Tikka Tacticals up there!!

Thanks oly i think hunters t3 is a varmint there very alike alright but the tactical has a slightly different barrel and an adjustable cheekpiece :oops: Lovely guns hunter i know that t3 is very accurate from pics of groups you put up a while back :lol: Are you able to use it on charlie yet??

Thanks cole i really like that gun myself it shoots seriously well now with the new trigger and is a very easy gun to maintain :P

Its taken a couple of fox under supervision, but it has mostly been on long range vermin control. Dunganick is to be thanked for teaching me a little about long range shooting, and getting me to some suitable land to do it. :P

I had a rabbit and squirrel taken at 290m within 5 seconds or so. Its still putting one hole groups at 100m :oops:

Just a case of finding some land and getting permision to shoot there, as im a little stuck at the moment. I will be out land hunting over christmas to get some permision slips signed up for the 6.5 and tripple :P

post-8578-1197632713.jpgThis is my favourite rifle,its a 177 97k,with the shortened piston /long stroke ,it hits like a 22 maybe harder withheavy pellets,and is supremely accurate out to ridiculous ranges,the standard spring had to lose several inches to use at 11 ft lb,due to the extra air volume,and piston studs,and is glass smooth to lock and load,

A small collection from a newbie...

post-10195-1197636014.jpg

the only other bloke with a superx2 that i know off. good taste in guns mate hard to beat winnys

Its a great gun - comes straight to the shoulder and shoots straight!

I took it for a blast last sat. at Worsley, and my goodness it flings those empty case a long way :-)