Met my new friend last night

Guest The Outlaw

Guest The Outlaw
sounds like you really know what your doing,

Nope!!!

Would you care to elaborate on that coment or have you lost something.BOTTLE

I have trained dogs for years and have had problems with cats before and resolved them. The previous owners came over on the last weekend and saw him, he has been not to bad since but took a backward step or two.

However he saw me sitting with a cat on my lap and when he had a chance he flew at her and shook her like a rag doll.

If you have any other bright comment make them rather than being insulting to someone you know nothing about and my abilities to train and look after dogs.

Tony

Guest The Outlaw
sounds like you really know what your doing,

Nope!!!

Would you care to elaborate on that coment or have you lost something.BOTTLE

I have trained dogs for years and have had problems with cats before and resolved them. The previous owners came over on the last weekend and saw him, he has been not to bad since but took a backward step or two.

However he saw me sitting with a cat on my lap and when he had a chance he flew at her and shook her like a rag doll.

If you have any other bright comment make them rather than being insulting to someone you know nothing about and my abilities to train and look after dogs.

Tony

Pecking order.

A bit obvious and had you read other posts on the problem, you would have seen the subject has already been mentioned by me and discussed.

You are a person of many words and I think "ok I was wrong to suggest that you know nothing" would be good if you care to check it out.

Ess dog thinks cats are game is the thread title.

Tony

Guest The Outlaw

I have now contacted the previous owner and she will take him back and I will help her with thier training.

However if he carries on his anti cat behaviour I have offered to rehome him.

I will re post if this is the case.

Thanks for the PM's

Tony

Guest The Outlaw
outlaw is he alrite with other dogs?

Alrightish, bitches he finds interesting but dogs we have to keep a careful eye on him until he settles down and chills out.

Tony