How did you get your username?

Teal

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right HG, here goes my reason. While on the phone to a good friend(Red) i was trying to think of a username.As usual he was rabbiting on about killing things and so i thought i would use brain dead, partly as a tribute to Red and his lack of brains, and also just because i didn't particularly care. And not because i myself am brain dead!!I mean, what would give you that idea? :)

Play an on-line game called Counterstrike. Used to call myself RubberDuck as in the greatest trucker of all!!!!! but then a CS friend of mine said more like LameDuck so the rest is history.

As you may have guest im a big convoy fan!!

I said pigpen, this ere's the RubberDuck

we just ain't gonna pay no toll

so we crashed the gate.

doin ninety eight.

I said let them truckers roll

10-4

cos we got a mighty convoy

rockin through the night

yeah we got a mighty convoy

aint she a beautiful sight

c-mon and join our convoy

ain't nothin gonna get in our way

we gonna roll this truckin convoy

cross the USA

CONVOY!!!!!!

On holiday in Norway, stopped at a roadside Lapp camp selling all sorts of Nordic stuff, bought a reindeer skin and also wanted to buy an arctic white fox skin, but wife forbad it! one day later she changed her mind (as they do) but we were miles away, so now plan to go back next year to get one.

was named this after a holiday to benidorm years ago were i quite literaly *****ed for england, and generally terrorised the female presence there for two weeks solid. apparently its the name of one of the most famous mafia body guards today, and he was/is a bit of a womanising, weight pumping, short fused, beast........

and so the name was born !! not that im like that anymore, honest ma'lord.....

well behaved now, and yes there is a woman who actually managed to tame ole' sammy.........its a bl00dy miricle !! :)