How did you get your username?

Teal

Bit silly and takes a while to explain but here we go, me and a friend were doing some work in my garden.

I spotted a rat at the end of the garden bout 15 to 20 meters running in front of a log it sat there and looked at me as thought to say "yeah and what you going to do about it".

I just said to my mate chuck me the axe quick he did then I launched it straight past him down the garden to scare the rat. The rat must have been in shock as it just sat there as the hatchet sunk it's self into the wood behind it. No more mr ratty. My mate turned to look then looked again then burst out laughing.. He likes his ancient legends so he called me the green knight after the one who launched the axe at King Arthur as a joke. So now I get green knight, mr green or big green. Lol

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Mine was given to me by my Daugher-in-Law. When our grandson was born she didn't want to name both myself and her father as Grandad ........ followed by our family names. She wanted something a little more personal. My name is Bob and so she extended it. It has stuck with both family and friends and many now refer to me as Bobba !!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...