Tikka t3 super varmint with stainless optilock mounts

Rossenarra

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ahh, you should all just get CZs and just go and shoot foxes....... :good::no::drinks::beer:

:yay:;) Dont worry about me frank i will go and have gone shooting with my trusty tikka and marlin :lol:

Heres last years tally for myself and a mate......in bundles of ten of course :good:

vermincount2007.jpg

See now thaats the way to do it properly :good:

Ahh, you should all just get CZs and just go and shoot foxes....... :D:lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol: Dont worry about me frank i will go and have gone shooting with my trusty tikka and marlin :/

Heres last years tally for myself and a mate......in bundles of ten of course :good:

vermincount2007.jpg

:D .........Aye, seen that pic, what a lot of foxes Mark. ;):sly:

Ill be hopefully, coming lamping with Daneil next week some night Mark, if your about? :o

Frank.

If you are buying 223 then buy an action sized accordingly - the CZ or Sako not Tikka Howa etc.

BUT

Before you do take a look at the Browning and the 223 WSSM - they do various models. It really is a great cartridge as well as a fine rifle and will out perform any 22-250 but in a mini sized action.

I am a great fan of the WSSM and have tried them all to great effect although for various reasons have stuck to the 222, the 223 and the 22-250 in 22cf but the 25WSSM is a round I will definitely not be giving up as quickly.

You do need to reload though as otherwise cost will be a big consideration.

mry716 Posted Today, 05:38 PM

If you are buying 223 then buy an action sized accordingly - the CZ or Sako not Tikka Howa etc.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::good:jerk1.gif

seems you recommended me a tikka off a friend of yours pot calling Kettle black :lol:

!00 yrd group with the tikka of your friend

Photo-0102.jpg

**** hey

Shot off the sticks at 191 yrds with a **** rifle i hate to think what i could do with a good rifle

Photo-0137.jpg