S410K

peacey

Isn't it funny when you read loads of reviews and ask so many questions as to which is the best gun blah blah. It's only when you go and pick them up and feel them, their weight, balance and shoulder it, you realize what's good for one isn't always good for another. I had 2 guns in mind today when i set out, the Webley Raider 10 and the BSA Scorpion T10 but when i finally got to the nice folk at GUNS INTERNATIONAL, BARNSLEY everything changed. As soon as i picked up the S410K that was it, all the others didn't feel right. The balance is so good, not sure on the new safety button on the trigger, but don't want to comment further until used in the field. All fitted out with a 3-9x50 Hawke Reflex scope and an Air Arms Silencer. They also put it on the chrono using Air Arms pellets and it put out 11.75 ft/lb which I think is pretty damn good. Very happy indeed! :good:

S410K is a lovely rifle, had mine a while now.

Just out of interest, what golf course is it you shoot?

Don't like to say the course as i know of one that the animal rights found out about and wrecked the greens. Took me ages to get and get the committee on side so don't want to cause any upset. If you're interested in doing a bit though pm me

Another six squirrels today. Little ******* don't know what's hit em. Thats it though now until next weekend give them a break. I'd highly recommend to anyone to use the air arms field pellet in the s410k mine loves em and they're so accurate, mind you squirrels don't like em :good:

Another six squirrels today. Little ******* don't know what's hit em. Thats it though now until next weekend give them a break. I'd highly recommend to anyone to use the air arms field pellet in the s410k mine loves em and they're so accurate, mind you squirrels don't like em :lol:

Im with you on that one :good:

the "K" means carbine, basically means the barrel is shorter making for a lighter/handier rifle

no less accurate, just means you get less shots from the rifle.

Still get 80 shots though with the carbine and its about 100mm shorter which doesn't sound much but trust me it is. It feels just as good and as anyone can tell you 80 shots is plenty for a trip out in the field

• 2 weeks later...

I bought my S410K last feb, my mate has the classic, we shoot over a lot of farms here in CORNWALL mainly lamping in my suzuki.I still can't believe how accurate and how silent it is, so much so that i rarely use .22lr or 17hmr, average bag is 30-50 and as we use them all thats enough to skin and clean in one go.

I bought my S410K last feb, my mate has the classic, we shoot over a lot of farms here in CORNWALL mainly lamping in my suzuki.I still can't believe how accurate and how silent it is, so much so that i rarely use .22lr or 17hmr, average bag is 30-50 and as we use them all thats enough to skin and clean in one go.

where in cornwall are you rowan I live near hayle.

The AA S410 is a fantastic air rifle :unsure:

When i applied for my SGC My mate said you wont use the air rifle again after you have a shot gun (I've got 2 now a semi auto and a o&u)

Then wnen I applied for my FAC another mate of mine said you wont use the AA S410 again when you have got a .22lr rim fire. (I have got a .22lr semi auto)

How wrong was they. I still use my AAS410 more than the shot guns or the .22 lr semi auto (exept when pigeon shooting over decoys and magnet of course). The AAs410k is a fantastic hunting rifle I have had mine for about 6yrs now. never had a problem with it and it has allways served me well.

the only thing I dont like about mine is that it has no safety catch :lol: . but the new models have so thats not a problem anymore.

If any of you are thinking of buying one I would HIGHLY reccomend them. FANTASTIC GUN IMHO. :lol:

Kipper :lol:

near st austell

near st austell

:blink: cool