Happy 2008

JohnGalway

Happy New Year to everyone on Pigeon Watch.

I hope you all have a very healthy, prosperous, safe and happy 2008. That anything we may have to complain about be small in comparison to lifes real problems.

Not sure when exactly I joined PW, I've recieved an awful lot of help from a lot of good people. People who very importantly had nothing invested in giving me advice. To all those who have helped me out this past year and since I've joined I want to express my sincerest thanks. You're a great bunch to know :yay::lol:

I hope that I've helped one or two people out myself, if I've led anyone astray please feel free to **** me out of it for doing so :yay: No harm done I hope :birthday:

Made plenty of friends since I joined this internet thingy, good friends, and more to come in 2008 I know that for certain :yay:

So to everyone here and all of your families have the best 2008 that you can have :lol:

Many thanks to all,

John :)

Happy New Year John. :birthday:

FM :)

P.S 9-March 06 :lol:

Happy New Year to everyone on Pigeon Watch.

I hope you all have a very healthy, prosperous, safe and happy 2008. That anything we may have to complain about be small in comparison to lifes real problems.

Not sure when exactly I joined PW, I've recieved an awful lot of help from a lot of good people. People who very importantly had nothing invested in giving me advice. To all those who have helped me out this past year and since I've joined I want to express my sincerest thanks. You're a great bunch to know :birthday::yay:

I hope that I've helped one or two people out myself, if I've led anyone astray please feel free to **** me out of it for doing so :yay: No harm done I hope :birthday:

Made plenty of friends since I joined this internet thingy, good friends, and more to come in 2008 I know that for certain :yay:

So to everyone here and all of your families have the best 2008 that you can have :lol:

Many thanks to all,

ive got tears in my eyes now,blub blub blub

John :lol:

Very well said john :yay:

I totally agree this is a great place to be any time you need to get something off your chest you can and theres a lot of friendly people to help you out :birthday:

It was good to meet up with yourself,conor and i have also met frank all dead sound lads that all share the same interest's if it were not for this site none of that could have happened.

Heres to a great 2008 everyone :birthday: