CZ 511

flash

i have a 511 and if you go back far enough in sporting pics you should be able to get a pic or two. great little gun i find it in no way noisy though i never owned a bolt action to compare it to.i paid 260 quid for it complete with parker hale silencer,it comes with walnut timber and it cycles well on the ammo i have used so far.it likes lapua best.if it had nt been windy i was taking it out today.need to know any more just ask i ll try and help

Great little gun esp if there are lots of rabbits about

Mine likes winchester subs more than eley and so do I as i don't like the acrid smell from eley

I said to the gun smith I bought it off, how often do I clean it? he said 'you don't'! so I don't !! well I wipe the outside but thats it.

who owns one, and what do u think of it.

also what silencer did u find most affective on it. i know its a semiauto so a silencer wont do a huge amount.

cheers

flash

Flash, why wont a silencer do a huge amount???

:lol: D2D

I think he is on about the action while cycling ammo....the actual silencer will still make a big difference at the muzzle end... :lol:

I know where there is one for sale with silencer that is a little long in the tooth and needs a workover. Just had a new firing pin and spring and ejector guide and although it comes with a magazine it could do with a new one.

BUT it is very cheap. If it is of any interest email me.

i may be over eager but i clean my guns every time i have them out i just dont feel right putting a dirty gun in the cabinet.just a routine i have now having 3 semi autos i like to know if i ever would have a jam its not down to my neglect. the parker hale does a good job on the muzzle end,ive never tried any of the others available as i think its quiet enough as it is.pretty robust little gun which i feel should outlast me if looked after