HPI Check for a motorbike

Mungler

If you get a bike NEVER ride it over to Evil_Elvis's!

Today riding to his, my front end slid out on a bend hitting some **** the dustman have dropped and then it went over outside his house.

I've had the exhaust down-pipe shear from it's collar on my way over to his, in-fact in 6 and a half years of riding 80% of problems with my bike have been on my way to see him :)

£5

from the rac you enter the reg 1st and see if it pulls any data prior to paying for check that way you will know if its going to work on a bike ...

edit

works just fine

Make

DUCATI

Year of manufacture

Model

S4 RS

Engine size(CC)

Edited by jayward

Nice one Charlie - will ring you tomorrow. Mrs. Mungler goes mad at calls past the 10 p.m. watershed, whereafter calls had better be about someone dying else incur the wrath etc.

Quick price check for the motorcycle boys - what's the damage on a:

1 owner from new Harley Sportster 1200 V Reg 2000 with 24k on the clock. Usual after market stuff like screaming eagle exhausts, some gay saddle bags and lady seat.

Nice one Charlie - will ring you tomorrow. Mrs. Mungler goes mad at calls past the 10 p.m. watershed, whereafter calls had better be about someone dying else incur the wrath etc.

Quick price check for the motorcycle boys - what's the damage on a:

1 owner from new Harley Sportster 1200 V Reg 2000 with 24k on the clock. Usual after market stuff like screaming eagle exhausts, some gay saddle bags and lady seat.

No idea, sure it'll suit you?, tested one as not everyones cuppa?

i wouldnt touch a harley with someone elses, i cant see any reason to have one other than they have some shiny bits.

unreliable, slow, dont go round corners. i could go on but i wont.

i'd try a jap cruiser if thats what your into, they are bulletproof

if it aint jap its **** as far as bikes go.

i've got a suzuki rgv250 which is fast, and does go round corners very very well. though not for older more tired souls.

Nope, it was very cheap and I think I will be turning it - that is unless it's been on the floor or is stolen.

The seller is moving back to the States - I thought, oh the old leaving the county chestnut here we go again. But on checking the sellers other auctions the whole of the contents of the house is on auction and with the bike comes everything else and a couple of hundred quids worth of bike chains and bits and bobs. Also on speaker to the seller - deffo a yank.

You know how I love a billy bargain.

Want a mid life crisis bike.....buy a KTM Duke II. Not the wildest motard you can buy, but it always works and you dont have to service it more often than putting petrol in it!

Standard kit include very nice Brembo brakes and wheels and WP suspension front and rear. Ive tried several times to sell it and go back to a sports bike but i just cant. I have never had a bike that i have parked up and its attracted so much attention......plus its the same bike as the power rangers have......aparently.

Want a mid life crisis bike.....buy a KTM Duke II. Not the wildest motard you can buy, but it always works and you dont have to service it more often than putting petrol in it!

Standard kit include very nice Brembo brakes and wheels and WP suspension front and rear. Ive tried several times to sell it and go back to a sports bike but i just cant. I have never had a bike that i have parked up and its attracted so much attention......plus its the same bike as the power rangers have......aparently.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm probably one of the few machines that would get me back on a bike other than my Claude Butler.

LB

• 3 months later...

M don't you know that statistically more guys over the age of 50 die from bike accidents than die from heart attacks! and anyway overweight, old geezers look sad in skin tight leathers! :lol:

And having seen the pic...have you a mexican upper lip hairy job and are you planning on joining the Village People? :sly:

Edited by Highlander

Good job I am neither over 50 nor "tached" up.

The picture cannot convey the fantastic noise the pipes on the bike make. I defy anyone not to want to drive it through a tunnel at high revs!

Next project maybe a TVR (V8tastic) - alas, if only it was possible to buy one that would actually work everytime you wanted it to.

Good job I am neither over 50 nor "tached" up.

The picture cannot convey the fantastic noise the pipes on the bike make. I defy anyone not to want to drive it through a tunnel at high revs!

Next project maybe a TVR (V8tastic) - alas, if only it was possible to buy one that would actually work everytime you wanted it to.

If you want a Vtwintastic look no further ..... >>> click for biking fun <<<

This will get the blood pumping !!

:sly: