Essex Masters Hepworth Hall

tosspot

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bloody Hell, SS posting on PW!

I thought you might need someone to keep you company & kick your **** in to gear again after the last time :lol:

That second stand at Hepworth has to go down in one of my all time greatest shooting memories after you failed to hit a target & I straighted it :D

Oh can I grab a lift mate? :)

Okay, names so far who have confirmed by PM to me that they wish to attend: Done on a first come first served basis:- Mungler, Bagsy, Markio, Evil Elvis, BTMS, Martin Cavie, Pin, Stealth Stalker. So I don't have to trawl the thread to work out who wants to come please PM me with name, address and contact phone number if you want in. I would guess that we could be looking at 2 maybe even 3 squads depending who actually wants to go and whether they want to go with the PWF or under their own steam. Edited to shrink posts on this page.

Edited by Mungler

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, we have the 9.00 a.m. and 9.10 a.m. slots for two squads on Saturday 19th April. The names so far are:

01. Mungler (Andy)

02. Bagsy (Mark)

03. Markio (Mark)

04. Evil Elvis (Bazza)

05. BTMS (Brian)

06. Martincavie (Martin)

07. Pin (John)

08. Stealth Stalker (Neil)

09. Gary B (Gary)

10. Lefty478 (Matthew)

11. Picture Perfect (Alan)

12. LV (Matt)

13. Derek Digweed aka Trotter (Derek)

14. Broken Man (Carl)

15. Suffolk Shooter (Jamie)

16. Lucky Dave (Dave)

Squads can be upto 7 or 8. Bad news is that it's the same price as last year being seventy pounds payable on the day (which ain't too bad given that it's 200 clays over the whole day). On a point of order, those who have retained their "hats" from last year please let me know.

Edited by Mungler

I'll be there, already booked in for the first squad on Sunday, the last day.

It is always a good shoot, and don't forget, it's not CPSA Registered, so anyone can enter, you can also use those 36gram bombers if you think it will give you an advantage.

Cat.

I like the sound of that. I shall pack 1 7/8's oz of 8's in some 3" cases.

These will be available on the day by special order @ 15 quid a box

In another post MC reckons he paid less than others at last years event because he's not a CPSA member.

I couldn't quite work that one out, because it's not a CPSA Registered shoot, and therefore open to all, with everybody paying the same entry fee.

I reckon his memory's playing tricks on him, or perhaps he blagged it to get a Junior's card..?? :unsure:

Cat.

Cat,

It is true, I shot as unclassified last year and from memory I only paid £63. You have obviously never seen me, I couldn't blag a juniors card when I was a junior.

Cheers

Martin

Edited by martincavie

That's some quality line up, looks like we'll be cleaning up and walking away with all the prizes :lol::lol:

Can't wait 'til Digweed meets Digweed in the shoot off :lol:

Yeah,

It's a breeze, all you've got to do is turn in a 96 ex 100 on the red course, followed by a 97 ex 100 on the blue, and you'll probably stuff Diggy or Faulds by one or two targets. :mad::lol::lol:

Cat.

That's some quality line up, looks like we'll be cleaning up and walking away with all the prizes :lol::lol:

Can't wait 'til Digweed meets Digweed in the shoot off :lol:

Yeah,

It's a breeze, all you've got to do is turn in a 96 ex 100 on the red course, followed by a 97 ex 100 on the blue, and you'll probably stuff Diggy or Faulds by one or two targets. :mad::lol::lol:

Cat.

No problem, easy does it Rodders...

I was wondering if Munglers list was actually a prediction of the final result. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

We have the 9.00 a.m. and 9.10 a.m. slots for two squads on Saturday 19th April. The names so far are:

01. Mungler (Andy)

02. Bagsy (Mark)

03. Cash Money (Scott)

04. Evil Elvis (Bazza)

05. BTMS (Brian)

06. Martincavie (Martin)

07. Pin (John)

08. Stealth Stalker (Neil)

09. Gary B (Gary)

10. Lefty478 (Matthew)

11. Picture Perfect (Alan)

12. LV (Matt)

13. Derek Digweed aka Trotter (Derek)

14. Broken Man (Carl)

15. Tosspot (Pete)

16. Lucky Dave (Dave)

Squads can be upto 7 or 8. Bad news is that it's the same price as last year being seventy pounds payable on the day (which ain't too bad given that it's 200 clays over the whole day). On a point of order, those who have retained their "hats" from last year please let me know.

EDIT:

First reserve : Empty

Edited by Mungler