Essex Masters Hepworth Hall

tosspot

75ex100?!?!? I'm chuffed to wotsits at a score like that at a measly haybale. I'm impressed even if you aren't, and from one without his own teeth and hips. Top stuff. :hmm:

Might pop along to watch for an hour tomorrow. Good luck to all!!!

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popped up to say hi, watched them shoot the first 3 stands on the second course. The targets weren't as scary as i thought they would be, there were some 'normal' targets there as well as some very tricky looking ones. If i remember correctly the top score from the first round was 69?

Bloody cold wind though, i reckon that'll make the day hard work.

Edit: I'm not saying it looked easy, just in the words of brokenman the targets "weren't all specks of dust in the distance"

Edited by Markio

Well I am the first one home and Markio,

They got a bloody sight harder after you left.

I finished on a 64 for the first course and 58 on the second. 122 in total which is exactly what I shot last year. The wheels came off half way around the second course with a couple of 2's and 3's and then it all seemed to go back into place again. Thank heavens for Rabbits :hmm:

It was technically more challenging than last year and I think all the scores reflected that. Mungler shot his socks off on the second course. Well done mate.

It was good to meet up with everyone again and shoot with you all. Roll on the next one.

67 and 71 = 138 for me.

Shot like a bender on the first course. Lots of nerves and a bad start I couldn't shake off.

Wanted 150 and a bit bummed out. Lots of silly misses and the usual "***" out for the battues and loopers. Need a lesson on the loopy stuff.

Good day out as ever and good value banter.

Come on Matt,

Post your score :hmm:

Or are you still trying to find an archive photo of you in the hat :hmm: :hmm:

On the way home I did have to put some 80's tunes on after seeing Matt (or was it Luke) Goss there today.

67 and 71 = 138 for me.

Shot like a bender on the first course. Lots of nerves and a bad start I couldn't shake off.

Wanted 150 and a bit bummed out. Lots of silly misses and the usual "***" out for the battues and loopers. Need a lesson on the loopy stuff.

Good day out as ever and good value banter.

Should have used the Mossberg :yp:

Well done, I would have thought that was pretty good going on a big nobs course like that :hmm:

I expect I'd have straighted it :hmm: :hmm: :hmm::lol: :lol: :lol:

all the other pics came out blurry - bloody camera phone !!!

another good day out. absolutely knackered now. shooting badly sure is tiring...

BTW who won the sweep on how many times Mung took a **** ?

all the other pics came out blurry - bloody camera phone !!!

another good day out. absolutely knackered now. shooting badly sure is tiring...

BTW who won the sweep on how many times Mung took a **** ?

No idea Matt,

But I might have a photo :rolleyes::lol:

Lefty in action

IMG_1875.jpg

Mungler in action

IMG_1874.jpg

Some of Bagsys clays

IMG_1882.jpg

IMG_1883.jpg

And this one was taken a split second after the one that Ca$h money took, which hopefully he will post because it is an excellent shot

IMG_1884.jpg

Matt,

Didn't you receive a photo by text that you could post? :rolleyes:

YES ! :lol:

That is my excuse...

EE (GAYLORDIAN) didnt come today so we all texted him calling him a GAYLORD.

Next thing, I get a text saying that I should "kiss his hairy ****hole" and there was an accompanying photo of

said EE anus.

I couldn't shoot after that... :lol:

By the sounds of it you all shot pretty well, the word on the street is that it's a tough but fair course.

It looks like you avoided the rain, not so down at Southdown, where it rained all morning pretty much.

I could only manage an 80 over a very tough course :lol: , am hoping to see tosspot card a 95 on his home turf tomorrow..?? :lol:

Well done Guys, it's my turn at Hepworth Hall bright and early tomorrow, the forecast is just a tad better than today, am really looking forward to it. :rolleyes:

Cat.