scamming gits

al4x

Lambeth Council are now doing people for parking by CCTV, I had this one through today sadly paid by the firm we lease the vehicle from. The driver is adamant he didn't stop there and looking back through jobs it looks right. What really irritates me is he's got his foot on the brake all the time judging by the brake lights being lit all the time :D

So now I have to try and argue the toss despite the fine being paid which no doubt will make life far harder :lol:

img19448743.jpg

img19448742.jpg

img19448741.jpg

They are also doing you for entering box junctions or in my case putting front two wheels in (as looked like it was going to clear and then *** in front stops to let someone cross and lights change) and not being able to reverse as pedestiran crossing, tried to argue that hadn't held up any traffic or caused any obstruction but not having it, my wallet £60 lighter

Look at the distance the rear wheel is from the Kerk.

The van may be stopped, but how do you park with brake lights operative?

webber

The distance from the kerb does not look as though he has parked, fishy to say the least. :good:

Recently noticed a huge increase in the number of cars/vans where the vehicle is relatively spotless until you look at the rear and number plate area :) So many cannot be read :lol: You may risk a fixed penalty but no way will a camera get you, is it endorsable/ pick up points under construction and use regs?

:D D2D

Edited by dusk2dawn

My mate at work got a ticket this morning for being parked in a restricted zone. Restrictions started at 8:30 on the sign. His ticket is at 8:17. The warden had just ticketed him when he got to his motor but the warden's attitude was 'I've issued it now. You'll have to appeal' That's just bull. So now he has to waste his time proving what the sign says and writing letters.

Surely that can't be right.

This stinks! Was he on a bus stop or bus lane? It does show the van stopped for 2 mins but as has been said, Distance fom kurb, brake light etc. Was he on the phone? Either way, it is disgusting.

nope first thing he said was I've never stopped there its impossible and we don't have any customers there, some drivers I'd think were talking bull but this one never gets ticketed. I will be arguing it and apparently you can still contest it after the fines been paid so we shall see. The time adds up to him driving to Waterloo on a regular delivery. They've all got handfree kits so wouldn't need to stop for the phone either.

Apparently once it's been issued it can't be torn up, I have no idea why, perhaps in case the warden is threatend or bribed etc.

Anyway the new parking rules brought in by our favourite political party will make it even easy as they can now issue tickets even if you get in and drive away before they finish (used to be the ticket had to be on the car), this probably means they won't have to wait for the alloted time before issuing.

Anyone would have thougth that the poor dears weren't making enough money from it.

A slight aside but am I the only one who thinks that Jacqui Smith is the worse home secretary we've ever had and just looks like a housewife, I'm sure the terrorists are quaking in their sandals. Even the spelling of her name annoys me, grrrrrrrr.

There would be an awful lot less dodgy and unwothy tickets issued is the council had to pay the equilivant value of the fine to anyone who successfully wins an appeal......I personally would be quids in with the number I have successfully appealed against.....with some you can appeal via email as well......

Edited by Bradders

Recently noticed a huge increase in the number of cars/vans where the vehicle is relatively spotless until you look at the rear and number plate area :lol: So many cannot be read :blush: You may risk a fixed penalty but no way will a camera get you, is it endorsable/ pick up points under construction and use regs?

:lol: D2D

obscuring your number plate can be classed as a criminal offence, "going equipped" etc