CLA Game Fair

dusk2dawn

This years Game Fair is in the grounds of Blenheim Palace Oxford OX20 1PX weekend 25th/27th July.

As we have a nice caravan I persuaded the Mrs that a weekend away would be nice, we could visit Oxford etc.

Imagine my horror when not only the Caravan Club but every site within 15 miles is already booked and its only January.

I eventually found a tiny site that takes 5 vans just 3 miles away from the Game Fair so Im sorted.

If you are intending to go and havnt booked accom then look sharp, or you will be under canvas :lol:

Might see some of you there :blush:

:lol: D2D

Me / the boss & the rugrats go every year under canvas i,m sure you will get your mobile tent on wheels into the site alot better than trying to get in every day and the banter is better on site i put a link on the calender to the web just wait till its up and running i missed out on my fixes of game fairs last year hope this is better secret fund already started any how i'm sure there will be a pw meet 1 night i'll bring the big gas bbq :blush:

Unfortunately the tickets and booking forms for the show will not be available until April

from the organisers of this years fair regarding caravan parking and tickets

so who ever told you they where booked up is talking through their ***** mate

Unfortunately the tickets and booking forms for the show will not be available until April

from the organisers of this years fair regarding caravan parking and tickets

so who ever told you they where booked up is talking through their ***** mate

I personally, like many others it seems, dont want to park on the caravan site at the Game Fair, purely so that I can avoid the traffic queues, so tried to get on a site as near to Blenhiem as poss,I called the caravan club site in the grounds, being a member, and they said they had been booked up for months and warned me that I would have difficulty in the area and they were right as I called 8 sites within a 19 mile radius all were full and had been for some time due to the Game Fair being held in the area.

At no time did I say that the facilities at the CLA site was full MATE!!

:rolleyes: D2D

Edited by dusk2dawn