Recommend you local gunshop

peacey

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the sportsman in exeter, new shop but allready very impressed with there service and stock.

as well as there prices.

Hey Flash I used to live in Kent but now I'm in Exmouth Devon. Does the gunshop above have a website to have a browse or any details you can give me?

Thanks Lee.

Another vote for Helston Gunsmiths!

How many gun shops have a flkeatt of tanks in the car park and have screening upon entry through bulletproof glass?

They are a military armourer, look closely and you'll see MP' behind the desks as you enter! Cool!

Oh! And they are in the coolest place! Water Ma Trout! :lol::lol::good:

http://www.helstongunsmiths.com/

the sportsman in exeter, new shop but allready very impressed with there service and stock.

as well as there prices.

Hey Flash I used to live in Kent but now I'm in Exmouth Devon. Does the gunshop above have a website to have a browse or any details you can give me?

Thanks Lee.

What like The Sportsman Gun Centre?

that is indeed the website stuart.

Another vote for Ladds gun & sport, Downes mill,Crediton, Mooner or Tom will allways do a good deal ;) !

Mossy, you ever seen Mooner shoot?, Jesus he is good, saw him shoot at the Lakes on Exmoor, you would not believe it, i kept thinking "you're waisting your time mate, i wouldnt raise my gun to that!" then pop and down it comes, cracking shot.

Heavitree Gun & Sport, Exeter, deal with Neil, top fella, do not carry huge stock of guns, but always have plenty of time for you and are proper gun smiths!

• 1 month later...
My favourite is Bond & Bywater :lol: in Preston -lancs, run by two great guys Peter & Paul, :hmm: just good honest advice .No bulls**t, no pressure to buy,

recentley went to Target sports in Bolton ( round trip of 50 miles) to find i,d been lied to- rang the shop before i set out to check stock and was told YES we have it in stock-only to be tol sorry we dont have it in stock when i got there !!!! :yes::hmm:

I've found target sports great, ordered some deeks off there (would have preferred uk shootwarehouse but they didn't have them in) and i ordered them on sunday and they arrived on tuesday but then again different staff, different efficiency

Blackpool Air Rifles :yes:

They seem to be cheap for ammo its just they don't sell some popular ammo in .22 and tend to sell expensive stuff but i'd still recommend them, have no experience with buying guns from my local gun shop but they're pretty good for ammo

HSH :hmm: