Recommend you local gunshop

peacey

For thoes of you that want a serious weapon try this guy, his name is Pete Lincoln.

He is world wide renowned, I know him and he built two of my rifles, and sweeeeeeeeeet they are.

he can be found at

www.roedaleprecision.com

Enjoy, he builds many rifles for people all over the world, if its quality you want, this is the guy you want to speak to.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lowmill ranges all the way good and freidley shoot any gun you want to befor you buy or any gun you like the look of :good:

i could say the name of anuther gun shop that will phone the police to cheak your sgc is real and you are the age yout cert say you are and gives you false prices on guns then when you go to pick them up they are an extra 20 notes :good::drinks::sly: nope its lowmillranges all the way for me :lol::good:

My favourite is Bond & Bywater :lol: in Preston -lancs, run by two great guys Peter & Paul, :good: just good honest advice .No bulls**t, no pressure to buy,

recentley went to Target sports in Bolton ( round trip of 50 miles) to find i,d been lied to- rang the shop before i set out to check stock and was told YES we have it in stock-only to be tol sorry we dont have it in stock when i got there !!!! :good::drinks:

My favourite is Bond & Bywater :D in Preston -lancs, run by two great guys Peter & Paul, :sly: just good honest advice .No bulls**t, no pressure to buy,

recentley went to Target sports in Bolton ( round trip of 50 miles) to find i,d been lied to- rang the shop before i set out to check stock and was told YES we have it in stock-only to be tol sorry we dont have it in stock when i got there !!!! :good::lol:

I've found target sports great, ordered some deeks off there (would have preferred uk shootwarehouse but they didn't have them in) and i ordered them on sunday and they arrived on tuesday but then again different staff, different efficiency

I have had two bad experiences with Target Sports. The first one as Rec-Baller, phoned was told they had, did substantial round trip, when I got there they did not have! Second experience ordered from there web-site, a month later I am still waiting, I have phone a few times - waiting for stock from the USA - I will not deal with them again.

For gunsmithing try - Stensby's in Manchester

My favourite is Bond & Bywater :good: in Preston -lancs, run by two great guys Peter & Paul, :lol: just good honest advice .No bulls**t, no pressure to buy,

recentley went to Target sports in Bolton ( round trip of 50 miles) to find i,d been lied to- rang the shop before i set out to check stock and was told YES we have it in stock-only to be tol sorry we dont have it in stock when i got there !!!! :good::drinks:

i tryed them on the interweb it nearly 3 weeks now since i ordered a magazine and some scope mounts still not arrived i rang the other day they said it wasnt in stock but now is and would be with me soon just rang again spoke to someone else no not in stock dont know wen be in. :good: told them they were useless and i wanted to cancel the order and to refund my money cause they had already taken it. i only used them cause i couldnt get to my local gunshop for a bit.

grrr

tho cant complain about my local gun shop the gun centre swindon, if you want something he wil try his hardest to get it. also country persuites at cricklade is good very knowlegeable.

• 3 weeks later...

Guns International in Barnsley are great, though sadly only airguns these days. Excellent service and Carl is an excellent gunsmith :good:

Euroguns in Doncaster gave me good service when I bought my shottie, but sorry guys, when I've just spent nearly 2k I don't think chucking in a £20 gun slip would have killed you (the guy nearly choked on his coffee when I asked)

• 2 weeks later...